No Longer Just an "Interested Observer" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Longer Just an "Interested Observer"

Welcome !!! Great deal on the scoot and who knows…you may like the Cobra’s…not all of them have a drone….
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

from N.J
    Ride it like you stole it

Welcome to the group. I think we have enough F6B owners to have a mini NJ rally.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Welcome to the group. I think we have enough F6B owners to have a mini NJ rally.
    Frank, you need to be thinking bigger than just the Garden State. Maybe a Tri-State gathering, or the Northeast gathering.

If you organize it....they will come (Field of Dreams)

Miles, I don't have the experience to organize a large rally. Would need a sponsor or a place who is willing to host it. Any suggestions? A NJ rally would be easy. Meet at a public spot that has food, kick tires and tell lies about our riding experiences.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Miles, I don't have the experience to organize a large rally. Would need a sponsor or a place who is willing to host it. Any suggestions? A NJ rally would be easy. Meet at a public spot that has food, kick tires and tell lies about our riding experiences.
    Frank, get in touch with all the forum members that live within the Garden State, or within 250 miles of you, and ask them if they are willing to assist in putting this together. It does NOT have to be a riding event. It could be just a get together for a barbeque (although it is hard to imagine that anyone in North America would eat what would be called "barbeque" up in New Jersey. That is like eating Salsa that was made in...New York City

If you can get 10 riders to show up, then next year get 20...and so on, and so forth, it can build. There does NOT need to be a sponsor, or someone to "pay the bills". Each rider can be responsible for their own tab. Just find a nice comfortable location, out of the hustle and bustle of the big cities, away from the populace (which is hard to do in New Jersey)... (given that they have more people per square mile than any other state in the USA).

A good eatery up in the hills, something like that, so that the prime objective to this gathering is to attract other F6B riders to get to see one anothers' faces , and talk about the bikes, plan rides together, talk about going to the F6B Rally in Franklin, NC. , meeting people like Horn Blower, Deer Slayer, and Steve0080 at the "big" rally, etc, etc, etc.

Sometimes the smaller, more intimate gatherings are more enjoyable than the events that attract 500,000 people.

Give it some time, think about it, talk to others in the Northeast, and see what you can put together.

cobras

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of you on the road. Any feedback on the Cobras? I thought about having dealer replace them with stock. I am not into "Loud" but do enjoy a good sound

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of you on the road. Any feedback on the Cobras? I thought about having dealer replace them with stock. I am not into "Loud" but do enjoy a good sound
    By all means get the Cobras but be aware (past threads) people have had drone,still do,say they have none and some people tried them and sold them
    Ride it like you stole it

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Welcome from the (still) sunny left coast, at least the southern part.
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Well its done......in a snowstorm, I pulled the trigger on a Black 13 Deluxe. 51 miles - $17,200 OTD with Cobra 626's. Gonna stay at the dealer for a bit as we are digging out of 14" from yesterday and another 2" so far today. So I guess now I have to get the T shirt. Happy to be part of this forum, I learned a bunch from all of you while researching. May want to sell the Cobras.
    Welcome,

We got another storm overnight in NE Ohio. Really tired of the weather and ready to ride.
    Anytime you want to come over to Ohio or close to here to ride let us know.
    Rick