Heated Corbin seat

Thread: Heated Corbin seat

Heated Corbin seat

Fellow F6B riders-
    The heated Corbin seat is installed on my F6B Deluxe, and it works and fits well, with a couple notes of caution.

The wiring harness is absolutely easy. No comment other than to remember that the wiring harness is short, so keep this in mind when you remove your Corbin heated seat.

The cargo bag doors worked perfectly, until a day or two passed, and then the right cargo bag door wouldn't open at all. This was fixed by placing a shim washer beneath the aft mounting point of the right passenger grab handle. The washer is a metric item, and it is .8 mm in thickness. Just about anything from the hardware store would likely work just fine.

The Corbin seat is comfortable, and the optional heating extends one's riding season.

Thank you!
    Lucas in Phoenix, AZ

Lucas, okay...I will ask....why does a rider living in the Phoenix, Arizona area need a heated seat?

(I promise to not say anything further on the subject of heated seats...in this thread)

I have a Corbin also and my ass loves it.I do not have the heat option.I always forget to turn on my heated grips so I probably would forget to turn the heated Corbin on also
    Ride it like you stole it

Hey, my arse was just fine and toasty in SoCal in December.. with my seat heat on.
    It does get cold every now and then down here!
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.