Installed RDL seat

Thread: Installed RDL seat

Installed RDL seat

Just installed my new RDL seat. Although I have not put many miles on the seat just yet. I am already liking the riding position and comfort over the stock seat. I will report back after I have put some distance on the seat.

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person today although I might be tempted to make a dent in my credit card if it's too comfortable.

- Bill

Now that I have the Mustang in route…if it does not work out …at least I have the stock seat to send off until the RDL shows up !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Never had a Corbin, but I've run the gauntlet over the years with all the other popular 'one size fit's most' mass-produced seats.

IMHO, RDL is the only way to go.

DSCN0139.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbasan View Post
    Just installed my new RDL seat. Although I have not put many miles on the seat just yet. I am already liking the riding position and comfort over the stock seat. I will report back after I have put some distance on the seat.
    Looks like you guys are close enough for me to check that seat out. My Mustang is also on its way. Good riding today. Our nice weather is finally here. Just knocked the dust off mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Looks like you guys are close enough for me to check that seat out. My Mustang is also on its way. Good riding today. Our nice weather is finally here. Just knocked the dust off mine.
    Any time you want to check it out Buzz let me know and we can meet up.

Jabbasan was kind enough to let me ride his bike for a bit and I have to say the RDL seat is amazing! The seat just settles you into it without being too soft and offers support in areas that the stock seat doesn't even come close to. The best way to describe it is that you just feel part of the bike and you're comfortably bolstered in there. It was hard going back to my stock seat for the rest of the ride.

Thank you Jabbasan for letting me try it out!

- Bill

You made a great choice!!! I have a RDL on my VTX1300R and love it. I'll be going this coming weekend to sign the papers on my new F6B and will get the seat from them so I can send it off to Day Long go ha e it made. Have no butt problems what so ever with their seat!!!!