yellow F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yellow F6B

Honda Dealer in Searcy, AR had a yellow '14 about three weeks ago. It looked great. I went with the Blue '15 (Gotta love that cruise control). Great experience with the dealership.
    ...Some beach; Somewhere; There's a big umbrella casting shade over an empty chair!!!

Cool Small Pasture

Yip, Greg Small Pasture has a gorgeous yellow F6B. He and the Bad Bee are on here all the time.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

I have the yellow, and love it.
    I'm sure there are more of them around now than there were when this thread first started back in February of 2014, but I have not yet seen another yellow one anywhere on the road.
    Interestingly enough, Ixol Phaane, who was the first to respond to this thread on 02/16/14, also went on to buy a yellow one less than three months later, i believe a couple of weeks before I bought mine. He's also been on here quite a bit ever since he picked his up.

The Bad Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    Yip, Greg Small Pasture has a gorgeous yellow F6B. He and the Bad Bee are on here all the time.
    Yes Indeed Paul!

Proud owner of a 14' Yellow "Bad Bee". Haven't seen another in the wild yet. As a matter of fact, haven't seen another F6B in the wild to date.
    Attachment 15823 On the banks of the Blanco River.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Attachment 15824

Picked this one up about 6 weeks ago. Hadn't seen another one out & about until last week when I pulled up behind a Matte Grey '15 in town... unfortunately I was in my car at the time.

Yellow is the Bomb!!

Loved the bike, when yellow came out I pulled the trigger.

I picked up mine in June from Honda of the Ozarks. Did a fly and ride. Been seeing a few black B's on the road. No yellow.

Still have not seen one on the street. However, did shoot this picture last year of the ONE my dealership ordered.

Attachment 15830Attachment 15831

Not a bad looking color on this platform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2014 Yellow F6B

I bought mine in September of 2014 I love the color. I live on the southside of Chicago and have not seen another yellow F6B