Portable Garage Heater

Thread: Portable Garage Heater

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When I had my business, I used a air plane hanger for storage of tools and equipment … I “ loved “ this forced air heather for large areas!!!

http://www.amazon.com/215-Kerosene-F...eater+kerosene
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I got one of these to heat my 24 X 30 garage and it works perfect. I turn it on and after 10 or 15 minutes the garage is nice and toasty...........

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dyna-Glo-...0DGP/202223041

I have a Blue flame heater for my garage, I run it off a 20 lb propane bottle. I don't leave it on when I'm not in there, no need to heat it while not out there working.
    It has an auto shut off for oxygen depletion and does not smell bad unless you spray chemicals in the garage, then it can stink you out.
    I have had it for 6 years now and works very well, but my garage is well insulated.
    I bought the fan add on, if I had to do again, I would save the money and not get the fan.
    I bought an Empire because they are a Hometown Company.
    I also picked the Blue Flame version because it heats the air, and not surfaces compared to the ceramic version that heats a ceramic element. I hear the Blue Flame works better for open spaces
    I did a lot of reading on garage heaters when I was trying to pick the one to buy.
    There are a lot of options. I don't regret the route I went with. The heater I have will get the 10x40 garage nice a toasty

http://www.mastersalesonline.com/empire/bf-30.html

Thank You!

Hey Everyone

Thanks to all of you who responded

Hope everyone has a great rest of your week...

Ride safe and often,
    Gperson

Whatever you be careful to have to proper ventilation. One of my friends and fellow rider was overcome by fumes from his salamander and collapse and fell on the salamander and he burnt up in his garage. It will be a strange spring not getting to take our 8 year old girls for a ride to get dinner.

I put a Markel heater 644617 in one of my 2 car garage it is electric
    I did not want to worry about ventilation and it works very well,
    at 9 degrees it takes about 30 minutes to reach 70 or 75 in the garage.