Hey, hey, hey......to put this argument and issue to rest, let me say that when I and another person (that shall NOT be named) installed the Torq Loops on my bike on New Years Day.........that other person just so happens to be the owner of a Honda motorcycle dealership(s). He is about the most knowledgeable person I know of regarding these bikes, rides one himself, and whatever shop he is standing in...he will always be the sharpest tool in the room. Considering I take my bike to his dealership for things that I either can't, or won't do on my own, I am 99.314159 % confident that my bike will be covered under warranty for things that are not specifically related to the actual "exhaust" on this bike.

Any dealership, or any brand, of any vehicle can always cover their own butts by claiming that this or that will void a warranty, but a lot of common sense and logic will give a dealership the courage to stand up and work with a customer, and fight for that customer, when they think things out.

I still have my CATs...sitting in a box in my shop, and if Mother Honda ever wanted to give us a problem over the Torq Loops, we could reinstall the CATs in a couple hours, just to satisfy Mother Honda. But from outward appearances....no one would know that the CATs have been removed.

Last Note: I again want to reiterate to people, I do NOT recommend installing Torq Loops on these bikes. Keep your stock OEM exhaust.

And, Mike, you already have the answer to your original question, in a PM that was sent to you.