Mustang special Discount F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mustang special Discount F6B

Seat

Glad I was able to catch this deal. Thanks for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdew View Post
    Glad I was able to catch this deal. Thanks for everything!

Congrats to us.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Damn, had me scared their for a moment, Trying to figure out who told Teresa, my SO, about the new seat let alone the new bike I bought, neither of which she has been made privy to yet. Then I realized you were talking about the young lady that took my order yesterday and my anxiety immediately subsided.
    She never tells. The only way anyone knows is when you get your credit card statements then once in a while we get a call and you have to explain.
    Teresa does ride and knows all the parts. She has probably ridden about 150,000 miles on the road with me on her own bike over the last 20 years. She is also my wife and co owner.
    Due to a little fall on the ice last Spring (not on a motorcycle) and breaking both bones just above her left ankle she could not ride her bike last Summer. So she got a new ride last May. Liked her new ride so well we sold her C90 last Fall.
    She can ride any of my bikes when she wants, but she is really into the new one.
    Old Bike As you can see she likes fancy bikes.

New Bike

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    She never tells. The only way anyone knows is when you get your credit card statements then once in a while we get a call and you have to explain.
    Teresa does ride and knows all the parts. She has probably ridden about 150,000 miles on the road with me on her own bike over the last 20 years. She is also my wife and co owner.
    Due to a little fall on the ice last Spring (not on a motorcycle) and breaking both bones just above her left ankle she could not ride her bike last Summer. So she got a new ride last May. Liked her new ride so well we sold her C90 last Fall.
    She can ride any of my bikes when she wants, but she is really into the new one.
    Old Bike As you can see she likes fancy bikes.

New Bike