Muth Mirrors
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muth Mirrors

Cool Muth Mirrors

http://www.muthco.com/products/vehic...&submit=Search.

I did received a call from Denise Morley of Muth Mirrors, 920-783-7611. Muth has our mirrors ready for shipment!!! Please contact Denise at her # and tell her you are from the F6B Board and she will take care of your order and give you a 10% discount. Later, she will have on their web page a link to the F6B and a code for a discount as well that I will post later.....You have a choice of two mirrors and two colors of LED's, Red and Amber.

The Web Site is Good.......Promo Code is F6B FORUM $24 Discount UPS Ground-$13
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve, okay, I know this is a lot silly, but...as I was rididng through a lot of rain this past few days, and I thought about the Muth mirrors, I was wondering if anyone makes a HEATED mirror, that also has the turn signal LED's in it. ?????

Not silly at all....I would ask Denise....you could have invented a new product for a motorcycle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Placed order today.

Talked to Denise at Muth Mirrors and got my F6B blue with amber mirrors on order. She said that the web site should be updated tonight to show theses items. If you want to call she is available M-F 8-430 to take your order. They are giving 10% discounts for members of this forum.

Denise can be reached at 920-783-7611.

Rich

Steve,

Thanks for the heads up. Erin has a couple on the way for her store. (I should have waited, Oh well no biggie)

Watch the web site for arrival, same price as Goldwing, shpping from Muth in 5-7 days 4 days transit. So, should be a couple of weeks.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

The Web Site is Good.......Promo Code is F6B FORUM $24 Discount UPS Ground-$13

I would suggest the Amber LED's only because they match our rear turn signals!!!

HEATED Muth Mirrors

Okay, Steve, you made me do it. I e-mail Denise, then we talked on the phone...and I have now ordered their very first set of HEATED motorcycle mirrors, for my F6B. I am getting the chrome mirrors, not the blue ones, and they will have the 7 lights per side, in amber...and they will be heated.

For those of you that think that a heated mirror on a motorcycle is a waste of money...if you live in a area of the country where you never get below 45 dgrees, or it never rains where you live, or there is never fog where you live, or there is never snow where you live...then maybe a heated mirror would be a waste of money.

But where I live, and where I ride...a heated mirror is a safety item for me. Think about how well the heated mirrors work on your car or truck, and how they keep those mirrors rain free when it is raining, or fog free when it is foggy out, etc. The F6b has a 100 amp alternator, so it can easily handle the current draw of a heated mirror.

They are making mine now, and when I get them in about a week...I will install then, then take pictures, including the switch to turn them, on and off.

Yes !!! it is good to be first...I spoke w/ Denise this am and she confirmed the heated mirror option...and the 10% discount as well...installation will be on the buyer as they have no instructions, and for about $50, after discount why not???...maybe if we are real nice Miles will takes Pics and write up some instructions as well!!!!

There is an option to go with 7 LED's or 5...go big or go home!!!

P.S. ...mine are being made as well...

What is the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Yes !!! it is good to be first...I spoke w/ Denise this am and she confirmed the heated mirror option...and the 10% discount as well...installation will be on the buyer as they have no instructions, and for about $50, after discount why not???...maybe if we are real nice Miles will takes Pics and write up some instructions as well!!!!

There is an option to go with 7 LED's or 5...go big or go home!!!

P.S. ...mine are being made as well...
    Do you know what the price of the heated option is?

Quote Originally Posted by MNF6B View Post
    Do you know what the price of the heated option is?
    Yes...I do know.

Okay, I will tell. My total bill for everything needed...everything...including NO shipping charges, as she is waiving my UPS charges...comes to a grand total of $ 250.00.

It came to the discounted prices of...$ 195.00 for the mirrors + $ 10.00 for the heated option + $ 45.00 for the HMOD wiring and switch unit, which all totaled up to $ 250.00. I did not ask her to waive the shipping charges, she volunteered. Now, PLEASE do not call or post to her asking for free shipping. I think she fell in love with me, and we hit it off real good. It also helps to be the first to buy heated mirrors from them, and be willing to show them off all around the country...or world. The regular price for all of this would have been...$ 298.00 + shipping charges.