Muth Mirrors - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Muth Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Well, I finally did receive the missing Y connector wiring harness today, and now both of my new Muth mirrors are installed, and working great. The entire install...if parts were not missing, would be about 13.14159 minutes.
    Where did you place the switch for the heated portion of the mirror if you don't mind sharing.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphian View Post
    Where did you place the switch for the heated portion of the mirror if you don't mind sharing.
    If anything...I share all too much. But since you asked, here are the pictures of the switch for the Heated mirrors, right next to the switch for the lower cowling Single Shooter LED lights. The Heated Mirrors switch is on the right.

Heated switch 001-400.jpgHeated switch 002-400.jpgHeated switch 003-400.jpg

When it is all wired up to a hot source, and toggled ON...it will show a small amber light.

Congrats on getting that together. They look like they belong there and not like an after thought.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    That looks really clean Miles....nice job on the install!

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com