Muth Mirrors - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muth Mirrors

As I remember Denise said there were $49.00 which I believe included our discount?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I personally prefer the five LED mirror. The display is larger than the seven LED.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

uummmmmm....now you tell me....oh well, I usally go big and she said it was bigger and I was hooked!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve, and Philip, the actual display area of both the 5 light and the 7 light of the Muth mirrors are the same. The difference is that the 5 light units have larger (lights), and the 7 light units have smaller (lights), so that they all fit into the same area. I have to agree with Philip, on second thought, I should have gone with the 5 lights also. Let's all call Denise right this mionute and change our mirrors over to the 5 light units

I think the point is that while they both cover the same surface area, the 5 light units have larger lights, and might be easier to be seen.

But...as my old mind is thinking about this, I "think" that Denise said that the F6B lights would only be produced...originally...in a 7 light configuration...NOT the 5 light units. Philip for the 5 light units, because he modified a set that had been designed for a GL-1800 Goldwing.

Website info

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Steve, and Philip, the actual display area of both the 5 light and the 7 light of the Muth mirrors are the same. The difference is that the 5 light units have larger (lights), and the 7 light units have smaller (lights), so that they all fit into the same area. I have to agree with Philip, on second thought, I should have gone with the 5 lights also. Let's all call Denise right this mionute and change our mirrors over to the 5 light units

I think the point is that while they both cover the same surface area, the 5 light units have larger lights, and might be easier to be seen.

But...as my old mind is thinking about this, I "think" that Denise said that the F6B lights would only be produced...originally...in a 7 light configuration...NOT the 5 light units. Philip for the 5 light units, because he modified a set that had been designed for a GL-1800 Goldwing.
    On the website it shows only 5 light mirrors available for F6B.
    We better be careful, soon Denise will charge us for all the phone calls and changes.

Maybe we should have Miles do all the calling as Denise is HIS new love interest!!!...P.S. I was FIRST with the Muth mirror, non-heated........

Muth on the way

Talked to Denise and my Muth mirrors should be here by Friday! Woo Hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Maybe we should have Miles do all the calling as Denise is HIS new love interest!!!...P.S. I was FIRST with the Muth mirror, non-heated........
    Did you get your Muth Mirrors installed? Pretty easy, huh. How do your like the 7 LED? 7 or 5 it is really just a matter of personal preference. You will probably be happy with either.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

Cool

Phil, can't say as I don't have them as of yet...I did eml Denise this am and ask what the problem was...you were selling them and I was first to order and still don't have mine....she said mine were in the mail with the 7 LED's...in her words, " bigger was better" will have to wait and see....on a side note I do have my Tula Hand Wings in stock as suggested...waiting to do the mirrors so I only take it apart once.....

Got my Muth HEATED mirrors today

Steve...PBlair...and others...I received my package from Muth today, and I got my HEATED mirrors...with the 7 LED Amber lights in them.

I am not going to rusg to install these. But they will be installed soon. When I do the install, I will take pictures of the electrical portion, switch, wiring, etc. Most of us know how to install Muth Mirrors, and hook them up to the t/s wiring, but I need to also hook up for the heated portion, and the switching.

I will post the info, and pictures, when I do this.