Muth Mirrors - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muth Mirrors

Muth in da house

Got my blue tint 7 LED amber mirrors in. I will rush right down to the basement of my parking garage to install.

Wooo Hoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Steve...PBlair...and others...I received my package from Muth today, and I got my HEATED mirrors...with the 7 LED Amber lights in them.

I am not going to rusg to install these. But they will be installed soon. When I do the install, I will take pictures of the electrical portion, switch, wiring, etc. Most of us know how to install Muth Mirrors, and hook them up to the t/s wiring, but I need to also hook up for the heated portion, and the switching.

I will post the info, and pictures, when I do this.
    Looking forward to seeing those installed.
    PBlair
    Phil@TexasCycleChrome.com
    2004 GL1800 White
    2012 H-D Ultra Classic Limited Black
    2013 F6B Black

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I checked out the website and didn't see any pics of these mirrors? Anyone have a picture to see what these bad boys look like?

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Muth installed

Quote Originally Posted by MNF6B View Post
    Got my blue tint 7 LED amber mirrors in. I will rush right down to the basement of my parking garage to install.

Wooo Hoooo!
    Here are some pics of Muth in action. I installed Blue tint with 7 amber Led.IMAG0052.jpgIMAG0053.jpgIMAG0054.jpg

Boooooooo Hoooooooo

The installation of my new Muth....HEATED...mirrors came to an abrupt halt today, when I checked through all the items in the box that was sent to me, and I found that one of the Y connector wiring harness' that allows you to plug 'n play the Muth mirrors into the OEM turnsignal wiring harness...is missing. They only put one of the Y connector wiring harness' in the box, and I need one for each side.

I am seriously bummed out, as I decided to install these, and then do my ride down to Nor Calif next Tuesday to have Russell build my new seat.

I have already sent Denise at Muth an e-mail...tried to call them but they are closed already for the weekend, so I am SOL.

still waiting......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

I did receive the Muth Mirrors today and installed them along with the Tulsa Hand Wings...Very easy, very nice....Had to call Tulsa as the screws were to short due to adding the Tulsa Hand Wings.....after looking for 5 x 35 SS screw all over town 1 1/2 hours later, 15 min. and all was installed...will go out in the A.M. for a 100 mile ride to check them out....Tulsa- very helpful company to deal with ***** 5 stars!

Great news Steve, I haven't ordered a set yet but they are on my list.

Well, I finally did receive the missing Y connector wiring harness today, and now both of my new Muth mirrors are installed, and working great. The entire install...if parts were not missing, would be about 13.14159 minutes.