Anyone with the Rivco Aero flip outs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with the Rivco Aero flip outs

Rivco pegs work great. I like their adjustability. I have a new black set of ergo iis that are new but I didn't like their fit after seeing rivco. 100.00. For the black ethos

I just bought a set off of ebay thanks to a tip from a forum member

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I'M NOT REAL HAPPY WITH RIVCO TODAY. I placed an order online for the pegs, to use on my upcoming Daytona trip. Got an email this afternoon that they were backordered and would be three weeks. Emailed em back and told them that wouldn't work. After I hit the send button, I picked up the phone and called them to see if chrome (gasp!!!) were in stock. Figured the extra hundred dollars would be worth it to have some pegs for the trip. No luck, out of stock too. The kicker? They are out of stock in the shop, because they are all loaded on the truck to go to Daytona, and they wouldn't get any off for me, claimed the loaded truck was somewhere for maintenance. Fine, I'll put you on my list of products that may be great, but I'll never know, because I'll shop elsewhere. If you read this RIVCO, call me, you know who I am. I have something else to say.
    Ok Rivco, I'm really happy today. Even though at the time I was unable to get the pegs from you direct, I got them off Ebay. The frustration was due to the fact that I was preparing for the Daytona trip and wanting to get some pegs for that. (Let's not dicuss that I should have prepared further in advance.) So I got your product installed, and let me just say that THESE THINGS ARE REALLY WELL MADE, and the rider position for use is very comfortable. Thank you for making products for our bike, and thank you for being a forum sponsor.

Ride it like you stole it

I was leaning towards Mick-O-Pegs but they have not returned my calls. Had some questions before I ordered. May end up going with the flip-outs. I currently have a cruiser and enjoy the wide stretched feel and was wondering if these (flip-outs) give you that or are you perty much sitting up straight?

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I was leaning towards Mick-O-Pegs but they have not returned my calls. Had some questions before I ordered. May end up going with the flip-outs. I currently have a cruiser and enjoy the wide stretched feel and was wondering if these (flip-outs) give you that or are you perty much sitting up straight?
    The RIVCO pegs definately give you the wide stretched feel as they are mounted to the valve covers of a very wide engine!

Are they all black or still kinda purple like some other members reported? The powdercoat finish I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Talldude View Post
    Are they all black or still kinda purple like some other members reported? The powdercoat finish I am talking about.
    In sunlight, mine have the purple "hue" that many talk about. I assume this is typical. In most other lighting conditions, they appear black. I'm usually quite picky about things but this one doesn't bother me in the least. It's a great product.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Well, I made my decision today after talking to Jim from Mick-O-Pegs and I purchased a black set, KD, from them. Still waiting on the bike .

I have the KA model and have been very happy I spent the extra $$$ for Mick'O Pegs. The black finish matches perfectly and is extremely durable