Torq Master Exhaust - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Torq Master Exhaust

Send Jimmy a feedback suggesting he make a pair 2" shorter. We discussed that point when he did mine. He was a little concerned that people may not like the tips that stick out the back. It's a simple thing for him to trim before it goes in for plating. And yes, the stock covers need to be plated too. He was looking into buying a couple of sets when he did mine. I traded the set he had done with mine when he did the fitment.

(yes, it's Saturday and I'm back for the weekend).
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

I actually like the way they fit including the fact they stick out the back. I just have to remember they are there when I walk around the back of the motorcycle. That is a little difficult for an old guy. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trying to order

I've been calling and Emailing Jimmy from torq master for the black set but voice mail is full.
    I will try again this week. Black is special order and the covers should be done at the same time.
    Maybe he went up to Americade in NY, but that is a long way from CA.

If not at a motorcycle event, he may be on an off-roading trip in Baja; he'll be back.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    I've been calling and Emailing Jimmy from torq master for the black set but voice mail is full.
    I will try again this week. Black is special order and the covers should be done at the same time.
    Maybe he went up to Americade in NY, but that is a long way from CA.

Please keep us informed.I am very interested in the black chrome ones also. Wow picking up bike tomorrow and I want pipes already

Did you guys check with your Honda dealers? My dealer keeps both chrome and black in stock for accessorizing the bikes they sell.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Sweet !!!!! I had mine done so they go out the back!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well they are ordered

OK, I've contacted Jimmy at Torq Master. I ordered the Black Chrome Daytona's. They will be sent out to coating this week so I imagine I'll have them and post some pictures in a couple weeks.

The deal on coating the front clamp covers is you can send your covers in and have them coated with the new pipes or Jimmy will supply covers and charge you for them. If you send him your covers (in perfect condition) he will credit you for the cost of the supplied covers (minus the coating charge I imagine).

Black is "special order" and he doesn't have them on the shelf coated. The chrome units he does have ready to go.

I really must lock up my Visa Card.....

Black pipes

Yall are killing me, and soon my VISA. I'm close to pulling the trigger. I'd like to hear more from you guys about the sound. I want to hear the power, but not too loud. Thanks.

When I place the order with Jimmy at Torq Master, he asked about what I was looking for as far as loudness.
    I wanted louder than stock but not really obnoxious. I told him if I was riding along side a car with a texting driver I'd want that driver to know I was there (hear me). He said he understood, and he also said he had small baffles that I could install if my passenger found the sound annoying during a long trip. They could be removed when I reach my destinatioin.

It may just be me, but I really liked the personal touch of talking to the man that actually builds the stuff.