Torq Master Exhaust - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Torq Master Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Once I hear "drone", I'm usually out. My Harley's had slightly louder pipes, but were almost silent at freeway speed. My Camaro exhaust isn't loud but drones at speed and it sucks...
    I have had mine for a while now. I really like them. They are good quality and look like they are going to holdup well over time. Mine are really mellow. I get no "drone" at any speed and can hear the radio at 80 mph. I am very glad I chose Torq Masters.

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I just spoke to Jimmy, he is picking up the black chrome exhausts tomorrow and hopes to ship them tomorrow as well.

I hope one of the sets is mine I ordered a few weeks ago

Can't wait, had to go chrome...

As of Tuesday 7/9 the black units were delayed again until at least Thursday 7/11. Jimmy shipped a set of chrome pipes as agreed when the black units were delayed yet again. He has been very nice to deal with. The coating facility is the bottle neck in this process.

Has anyone here heard the Vans and Hines pipes and know how the compare to the Torgue masters, the dealer where I got my F6 has one with the V&H pipes and powercommander. I drove the bike and it sounds OK it does seem like the powercommander makes a difference. The guys with the Torque master pipes have you guys chipped the bike as well. I am leaning towards doing the Torque masters. Need some feed back Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paolo305 View Post
    Has anyone here heard the Vans and Hines pipes and know how the compare to the Torgue masters, the dealer where I got my F6 has one with the V&H pipes and powercommander. I drove the bike and it sounds OK it does seem like the powercommander makes a difference. The guys with the Torque master pipes have you guys chipped the bike as well. I am leaning towards doing the Torque masters. Need some feed back Thanks
    Interesting, the power commander website shows no power commander available for the GW yet. Hmmm.

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...Powercommander V (Coming Soon)
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Interesting, the power commander website shows no power commander available for the GW yet. Hmmm.

http://www.powercommander.com/powerc...Powercommander V (Coming Soon)
    I have seen a youtube video where they are installing it on a GL1800 and I assume it is the same. The bike that I tested did feel different than mine in terms of throttle responce. It also had a K&N

No tuning required. Just mount the pipes and enjoy the mellow tone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had them and very little difference from stock. Nice looking but really quiet and wanted some grunt. Sold them and got the Rush set, Happy happy happy.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowskeeter1 View Post
    I had them and very little difference from stock. Nice looking but really quiet and wanted some grunt. Sold them and got the Rush set, Happy happy happy.
    What is the rush set?

Rush slip on's @ epiflex.com
    479 for chrome, 489 for black then you have to buy the tips.
    I have used them on my Harleys and they are good quality and sound good on the V twins.

2.25 or 2.5" baffles.

No idea of what they sound like on the F6B.