MUTH MIRRORS

Thread: MUTH MIRRORS

MUTH MIRRORS

http://www.muthco.com/products/vehic...&submit=Search.

The Web Site is Good.......Promo Code is F6B FORUM $24 Discount UPS Ground-$13
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

On order

Got mine on order today! Blue/amber

Quote Originally Posted by MNF6B View Post
    Got mine on order today! Blue/amber
    So How do you like them? Are they distracting at night? Tell us about them............Dickie

Sorry, the link that brought you here does not correspond to any current page on this site.

If you need help, please contact us

HEATED...Muth mirrors

I have stated this before, a long time ago, but some yaahoo named Dickie brought up the subkect again, so I will state this one more time.

On all of my previous Goldwing, I was well aware of the Muth mirrors, but never bothered to replace my OEM mirrors, and install the Muth mirrors. On this bike, the F6B, I have bought the Muth mirrors, love them, love them, and...I love them.

However...I also had Muth add the heated mirror function to my mirrors, and they work great in the rain, fog, or very cold conditions. They keep the mirrors clear, and that adds a safety feature.

I have checked...and the results are that 93.14159 % of you already have heated mirrors on your cars and pickups, and you use them on cold, rainy days. The same feature can be had on these Muth mirrors, for pennies more than the standard Muth mirrors. Come on, get with it, get...HOT.

Just ordered mine ! Discount code worked great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I have stated this before, a long time ago, but some yaahoo named Dickie brought up the subkect again, so I will state this one more time.

On all of my previous Goldwing, I was well aware of the Muth mirrors, but never bothered to replace my OEM mirrors, and install the Muth mirrors. On this bike, the F6B, I have bought the Muth mirrors, love them, love them, and...I love them.

However...I also had Muth add the heated mirror function to my mirrors, and they work great in the rain, fog, or very cold conditions. They keep the mirrors clear, and that adds a safety feature.

I have checked...and the results are that 93.14159 % of you already have heated mirrors on your cars and pickups, and you use them on cold, rainy days. The same feature can be had on these Muth mirrors, for pennies more than the standard Muth mirrors. Come on, get with it, get...HOT.
    I'll be UR Yaahoo...........If you haven't noticed there are humpteen pages of pasts posts on this here Forum. Its much easier to just ask than to spend hours looking through past posts. Besides that ,you are always on here no matter what time of day I get here and you are never short on words, opinion, and wisdom.I know you must be some kind of character. Can't wait to meet you in Franklin. You will be there?.............Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I'll be UR Yaahoo...........If you haven't noticed there are humpteen pages of pasts posts on this here Forum. Its much easier to just ask than to spend hours looking through past posts. Besides that ,you are always on here no matter what time of day I get here and you are never short on words, opinion, and wisdom.I know you must be some kind of character. Can't wait to meet you in Franklin. You will be there?.............Dickie

Dickie, you are right, and...when you are right...you are right.

I look forward to meeting you in Franklin too, and yes, I will be there.