My New Mustang Seat - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    Is it .....REALLY in stock and ready to ship? Mustang has a lot of dealers and most likely fills orders as received. Depending on when the dealer placed the order will determine who will have a seat for you. Our supporting vendors (including a new one) seem to do a good job of keeping stock.
    Mustang does fill Dealer Orders in order as they are received. I can call our rep up and find out exactly where our seats are in line at any time. If you are purchasing from someone that does not stock and orders as they get orders as most do, you will go to the end of the line.

The dealer on EBay also will most likely be cut off pretty quick because Mustang is now enforcing the Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy. It is taking them a bit to shut people off if they don't comply. They try and cheat by a few dollars and also not put down on the ebay edit that they are not in stock so it shows shipping as the time it would take to get to you.

We have a code for our F6B customers to use on checkout on these seats, "seat4percent", or give us a call for the same price.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/MustangTripperFastbackSeatsHondaGoldWingF6B.aspx

Mustang Seat

I ordered my seat directly from Mustang. They contacted me yesterday and said my seat ships next week. This is my second Mustang Seat and I'm sure I will love this one as much as my last. I would only purchase from a reputable dealer like Rick or directly from Mustang.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.