Mods Update: Installed Super Brace & Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs

Thread: Mods Update: Installed Super Brace & Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs

Mods Update: Installed Super Brace & Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs

Just installed the Super Brace fork brace and the Kuryakin Ergo II Foot Pegs with Mini-Arms and Dually Pegs this past weekend. Both were fairly easy and quick installs (though I had a problem with one of the Kury Dually's tightening up properly). I must say the Kuryakin system in gloss black looks great and functions well (I've had these pegs on my prior Valkyrie Interstate and Can-Am Spyder) and are a must for any extended cruising (IMHO).

What I do want to brag on is what a difference the Super Brace fork brace made to my F6B...WOW! Not only tightened up slow driving but really made a big difference in my upper speed riding both in the straights and the twisties! Don't get me wrong, the F6B is a great handling motorcycle off the showroom floor, but what a huge difference the Super Brace made! I also have a 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa that though can be a big beast to most, I find it to be a great handling machine both straight out and in the curves that we have in North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. With the addition of the Super Brace to my Bagger, I feel that it now handles as well if not better than my Busa!!!

If you have not installed on of these braces to your F6B you really need to as it's a fairly in-expensive mod that goes on in around 15 minutes tops!
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson

I to just had the Superbrace installed. Regarding the Kury Pegs. I ordered the II's and when I went to install them the machine threading on one was messed up and when I returned them the III's were able to ordered. I ordered the III's and it took at least 3 months before the black ones were able to be shipped. Also put on a Utopia Backrest.

Just had a Kidney Stoned removed so the Dr wont let me back on the F6B for a few weeks but cant wait!!!

have fun riding.

CarolinaRider,

The right Dually Peg bolt threads were pretty roached. I had to remove the bolt from left side peg to "'re-cut" the bad threads so I could tighten in position as I mentioned in the first thread. Unfortunately I have seen this too many times from Kuryakin over the years! Their QC is certainly lacking...

Praying you recover fully and soon.
    Thanks Jim - a.k.a. Bama Bagger

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

~ Thomas Jefferson