You know, this bike just feels like an overweight sportbike and I think sometimes I feel like I'm on my old CBR with her. I can't give a good reason why, but yesterday I had parked the F6B up close on a sidewalk at lunch, and when I was leaving I thought it would be a good idea to just hop the 'old girl right on off the curb -- a short curb at that.

DON'T DO THIS.

Well, you know what happened. A gut-sickening THUNK as I went off the curb as the engine case slammed down. What the hell was I thinking? I found a parking spot and inspected, hoping to hell not to see a pool of oil. Picture below. The red was paint from the curb (fire lane). Can someone snap a pic of their (non-slammed, non-bellypanned) engine case and post to this thread, so I can compare? Did I lose anything during this idiotic maneuver? She didn't lose any fluids overnight, I've checked multiple times, I'm hoping all is well.

Oh, and before anyone says "next time, give her throttle and lean back ...", that wasn't an option in this scenario due to the layout. Also, I don't think a belly pan would have helped here. It would have been smashed by this 1,000lb anvil.

Attachment 4328