yes: The deed is done. The CVO has been traded for an F6Beauty. Our local Honda dealer gave us a better deal than what Harley was offering.Go figure. So we bought this black beauty without a test drive. We couldn't find the snow tires required.
The back rest and heated grips are coming and the Cobra exhaust will be ordered in a few weeks.
The bug population will take a beating this year, due to the ear to ear grin I expect to take place on any given chance we get to ride.

The accessory books are going to take a beating lmfao. I am in search of a new hitch. We will post our package when the bike lands, not bragging-just friggin happy, lol
I have a question or maybe I should say concern, and I am sure all you meticulous bike owners can send me in the right direction.

There were two F6B demos for sale at the dealer. Both bikes had heavy swirl and scratch marks and blemishes in the paint. The finish quality on the bikes seem weak, or the dealer really needs to be schooled in cleaning supplies. I have owned several fairing-ed bikes in the past and have never had issues like that. Even with all the gripes we had with the Harley, we never put a mark in the paint.I am assuming lots of soap and water for cleaning and no dry wiping is allowed.

I will wait for all your advice.We want to keep this bike gleaming for a long time. lol

Thank you all for your advice and opinions in my last post. Your opinions on the F6B helped us in our decision making. I can't wait for the first run

Play safe.