Arizona Bike Week

Thread: Arizona Bike Week

Arizona Bike Week

Hey all,

I know it's not Daytona, Sturgis or Americade but it's a fun week of riding and events just the same. Are any out of state owners planning on coming into town for the event? If a bunch of forum members were in town it would be great to meet up and take a ride of share breakfast Thursday or Saturday. There are many great bands playing that week as well.

There are two long rides planned to benefit kids and burn victims, Wednesday and Friday first week of April. They are both 235 ish mile rides north of Phoenix. I'll be riding both days if it's not pouring down rain. (not too likely in sunny AZ)

Hope to see some of you around town. Taking Wed, Thu, Fri off with the wife, can't wait to thousands of bikers invaid Phoenix.

Not that I'm excited or anything......

JB

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    Hey all,

I know it's not Daytona, Sturgis or Americade but it's a fun week of riding and events just the same. Are any out of state owners planning on coming into town for the event? If a bunch of forum members were in town it would be great to meet up and take a ride of share breakfast Thursday or Saturday. There are many great bands playing that week as well.

There are two long rides planned to benefit kids and burn victims, Wednesday and Friday first week of April. They are both 235 ish mile rides north of Phoenix. I'll be riding both days if it's not pouring down rain. (not too likely in sunny AZ)

Hope to see some of you around town. Taking Wed, Thu, Fri off with the wife, can't wait to thousands of bikers invaid Phoenix.

JB
    I've been doing the Wednesday ride for the last few years so I plan to take that day off. As for the rest I'm kind of over it.

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    Hey all,

JB
    Had to Google it for details, will save a click for everyone else: http://www.azbikeweek.com/
    It's Wednesday, April 2 thru Sunday, April 6th, in Scottsdale.