"CHROMEaholics Anonymous"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "CHROMEaholics Anonymous"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

"CHROMEaholics Anonymous"

For those of us that belong to the "CHROMEaholics Anonymous" Club

This F6B is Beeeeeuuuuutiful to my eyes

It is sporting a ClearView Windshield (our latest Sponsor, their ad to be placed on home page shortly)

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Black and Chrome is a beautiful thing......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Phantom--We all knew Steve 0080 was QFC but are you going to the "bright side" too? I'm sorry if I haven't been paying attention but I didn't see this one coming I don't suppose I can disagree with the statement that black and chrome look great together but, for me, that means a whole lot of black and a tiny bit of chome
    Ken (Hornblower)

I WANT a chrome front wheel!

Not big on plastic chrome thing but I think selected chromed pcs look good on an F6.
    Unfortunately, there's that cleaning/polishing thing vs wash, dry, ride.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Phantom--We all knew Steve 0080 was QFC but are you going to the "bright side" too? I'm sorry if I haven't been paying attention but I didn't see this one coming I don't suppose I can disagree with the statement that black and chrome look great together but, for me, that means a whole lot of black and a tiny bit of chome

Ken, as you know I have owned several Honda Runes. They came from Honda with a ton of chrome and I still added polished stainless steel side covers. I have had a set of chrome intakes for the past 8 months just waiting to be added to the Rune, I have added a chrome handlebar clock and ambient temperature gauge, WindVest with chrome support brackets, chrome handlebar risers and the list goes on ....

Yes, I have a chrome addiction and you probably also saw that on my Goldwing ... I confess .... yes I am CFC (Crazy for Chrome)

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

OK, Tony...BTW, I like your "politically correct" CFC better. I'll use that from now on.

On a semi-serious note, I can see the allure of shiny things on a Rune but, for some reason, it just doesn't seem right on the F6B. To each his own, I suppose
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    OK, Tony...BTW, I like your "politically correct" CFC better. I'll use that from now on.

On a semi-serious note, I can see the allure of shiny things on a Rune but, for some reason, it just doesn't seem right on the F6B. To each his own, I suppose

Ken, that's why there are at least 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins. We all have our favorites.

Look at the 2 angles on a BLACK Rune attached and then look at the Honda T2 (prototype for the Rune) and it's Blue paint color with Tribal pattern. A F6B with this Blue, Tribal pattern with a little bit of chrome would be something that I would be interested in Don't misunderstand me, I truly love the F6B however I have been kicking around and trying to convince myself for the past year to purchase a custom painted Honda of Russellville Blue F6B.

Yes! Nothing like a bit of chrome tastefully selected.

The pipes are chrome. Or at least look like it.

That's enough for me.

If you need any more than that, your local HD dealer will be glad to help you out.

However, I might be putting a few Pirate stickers on!

Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Cool

I like this one much better!

image.jpg