Parking shelter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking shelter

How about a sheet of plywood and you just anchor to that? We do have a little heft in these babies...

How about you electrify it to a hefty power source, that will get your coworkers attention

Everything mentioned here is for demonstration purposes only. This was done by a professional driver on a closed course. Don't point the nozzle of a PWC at your genitals, they may get permenantly damaged.......

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    How about you electrify it to a hefty power source, that will get your coworkers attention

Everything mentioned here is for demonstration purposes only. This was done by a professional driver on a closed course. Don't point the nozzle of a PWC at your genitals, they may get permenantly damaged.......
    Nozzle of a Personal Water Craft?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Nozzle of a Personal Water Craft?
    Yep,,, It'll make 'your boys' drag the ground,,,

I have no direct experience but I did have a Yamaha 1200 and the warning label was very specific, went as far as to clearly identify gender specific parts!

However in my younger days I did lots of water skiing and bare footing and I do know first hand how high speed crashes impact your butt, brings a tear to my eye even now.