SuperBrace Install Video — F6B Police Special

Thread: SuperBrace Install Video — F6B Police Special

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Have fun super easy to do.I guess it was longer then the 5 day delay
    Yeah just a little! I contacted customer service and they won me over..... I put the brace on and tested the front, it seemed to bind up on me. I watched the end of the video and it appeared I had it a little too low so I moved it up and same thing? I took the brace off and rocked the front end, it seemed fine at first but then sometimes it seems to bind or just stop dampening. I'm not sure if user error or what but I walked away from it for today. In a couple of days I will rock the bike without the brace to see how it reacts then install the brace and hopefully all will be well.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Yeah just a little! I contacted customer service and they won me over..... I put the brace on and tested the front, it seemed to bind up on me. I watched the end of the video and it appeared I had it a little too low so I moved it up and same thing? I took the brace off and rocked the front end, it seemed fine at first but then sometimes it seems to bind or just stop dampening. I'm not sure if user error or what but I walked away from it for today. In a couple of days I will rock the bike without the brace to see how it reacts then install the brace and hopefully all will be well.
    That sucks.My only problem was when I had to install the dust covers I dropped one and stepped back right on to it and smushed it Called SuperBrace and no problem they sent me 2 new dust covers and they got them to me quick in the mail.Great customer service at SuperBrace.If I remember his name was Scott
    Ride it like you stole it