F6B VS Roadglide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B VS Roadglide

Exclamation F6B VS Roadglide

Great write up
    http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/co...6b_comparison/
    I guess everyone can read !!!!

I was riding Street Glides before coming back to Honda. I got a 2012 Goldwing because my friends had them and they are really nice bikes. When the F6B came out, I thought I saw some Road Glide in it and found a way to convert my Wing over to a F6B. Now that the Rushmore bikes are in, the Road Glide is out for now. Probably had to do with the new stereo/GPS display.

Great read !

Thanks Gunut, interesting article. Won't change my mind but would happily test the Harley, just for the fun of it.

Good Article.

Cliff Notes Version:

If you want a motorcycle that is superior in HP, Torque, Handling, Stopping, Turning, etc. buy and F6B.

If you want a motorcycle that is superior in Noise, vibration, and looking good to chicks and other HD owners, buy a Road Glide.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Good Article.

Cliff Notes Version:

If you want a motorcycle that is superior in HP, Torque, Handling, Stopping, Turning, etc. buy and F6B.

If you want a motorcycle that is superior in Noise, vibration, and looking good to chicks and other HD owners, buy a Road Glide.
    ^^^^
    The Word might spread.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Good Article.

Cliff Notes Version:

Well...... I've had a couple women lovin my F6B.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Quote Originally Posted by 52edub View Post
    I was riding Street Glides before coming back to Honda. I got a 2012 Goldwing because my friends had them and they are really nice bikes. When the F6B came out, I thought I saw some Road Glide in it and found a way to convert my Wing over to a F6B. Now that the Rushmore bikes are in, the Road Glide is out for now. Probably had to do with the new stereo/GPS display.
    Harley reconsidered and brought the Road Glide back for 2014....http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2014/02/05/...he-road-glide/

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I'm always interested in all bikes, and I'm looking forward to the introduction of the 2015 RG.

Doesn't mean I'll buy one, but I like watching things 'evolve' in the MC world.

"A V-rod motor in a Touring bike" has been sought after by more than a couple folks,,,

Probably too radical for HD, but,,, a few years ago, 500 and 750cc fully water-cooled HD's weren't even being dreamed of,,,

And now: http://street.harley-davidson.com/en_US

Things that make you go 'Hmmm,,,,'

Now that 'Old Guard' Willy is out of the (real) picture, maybe HD can finally get down to 'some real bidness' with design evolution,,,,

I loved my RG and all that comes with owning a HD. But, as a fast comfy commuter, I'll take the F6B...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Good stuff, don't miss my Harley.......