Mustang Seat base shape
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Seat base shape

Mustang Seat base shape

Does Mustang build it's own seat pan? and does it conform to the bike's shape better than Mother Honda's?

There is a gap of an inch or so on both sides where the oem seat narrows towards the front (between the pan and thebike).

Being vertically challenged (5'5" or so), any narrowing of the seat would make for a much more secure reach to the ground.

A Mustang seat would set me back better than $800 up here - a lot of money if it turns out no better (no lower) than stock.

Thanks in advance.

Mustang seat will sit you 1" lower than stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Does Mustang build it's own seat pan? and does it conform to the bike's shape better than Mother Honda's?

There is a gap of an inch or so on both sides where the oem seat narrows towards the front (between the pan and thebike).

Being vertically challenged (5'5" or so), any narrowing of the seat would make for a much more secure reach to the ground.

A Mustang seat would set me back better than $800 up here - a lot of money if it turns out no better (no lower) than stock.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes, the Mustang seat pan is built so it conforms right to the side panels, no gap at all. So close in fact it makes it a little difficult to remove the side panels, but still possible, according to some reports.

+1 on the 1” down...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

MUSTANG SEAT

I will have to admit guys didn't know if I would like the new Mustang seat or not. But I ordered it anyway because I like the way it looked and it would seat me 1 inch lower. The seat was easy to install and like most addons it changes something. This seat gives the F6B better handling by the operator. The seat allows you to control the 6 better than the stock seat. I am really impressed with the quality and the way it helps you maneuver the beast. I'm over joyed with the amount of control it gives you.

Mustang Seat

Yes, a very good seat. Kind of wish I had got the Tuck N Roll, but like the standard also.

TUCK AND ROLL

I did buy the tuck and roll and the seat looks great the roll part is a different leather from the rest of the seat and compliments the bike very well. Still say Honda should get bike of the year for this one.

Are there any reviews as to passenger comfort with the Mustang seat?

My better half likes to ride but gets num on the stock seat.

Richie

I ordered and paid for a tuck and roll a month or more ago from an ebay dealer!!! NOT delivered yet

Yea I ordered the tuck & roll also
    Ok he's done