TIRES TIRES TIRES - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: TIRES TIRES TIRES

Got a Michelin on the bike last evening, will be going for a ride this afternoon to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Got a Michelin on the bike last evening, will be going for a ride this afternoon to check it out.

Great tire...!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

We all know right from wrong, but that never stops us,,,

First Crack,,, then Meth,,,

and now Bobby / HiFly on CT's,,,,

Same rational,,, You know everyone says you shouldn't do it, but,,, but,,, you go ahead anyway,,,

Fred down the street 'does it',,, He says it's friggin GREAT!!!! Besides,, you get the 'wink wink nod nod' ~cookies~ and ya get a Darth sticker for your our bike, kinda like the rainbow Gay folks use,,,

But,,,,, after that first ''ride'', That first 'buzz',, That first "I didn't die!!!!",,,, you forget the downsides,,, You do it again and again just because you KNOW all the nay-sayers were WRONG!!! Your very existence is proof positive YOU know the 'secret', and that the world is full of deceit,,, You KNOW you have been lied too!!!

You continue to overlook the side effects,,, doesn't matter,,, You did it, you like it, you didn't die,,, what more proof do you need???

Your hooked,,,,

And they say there is no Satan,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    First Crack,,, then Meth,,,

and now Bobby / HiFly on CT's,,,,

Same rational,,, You know everyone says you shouldn't do it, but,,, but,,, you go ahead anyway,,,

Fred down the street 'does it',,, He says it's friggin GREAT!!!! Besides,, you get the 'wink wink nod nod' ~cookies~ and ya get a Darth sticker for your our bike, kinda like the rainbow Gay folks use,,,

But,,,,, after that first ''ride'', That first 'buzz',, That first "I didn't die!!!!",,,, you forget the downsides,,, You do it again and again just because you KNOW all the nay-sayers were WRONG!!! Your very existence is proof positive YOU know the 'secret', and that the world is full of deceit,,, You KNOW you have been lied too!!!

You continue to overlook the side effects,,, doesn't matter,,, You did it, you like it, you didn't die,,, what more proof do you need???

Your hooked,,,,

And they say there is no Satan,,,

I may get me an overdose of crack this evening.....wife has been out of town, due back this evening.....about the same time I get back from my ride. I'll let you know how both rides go.

I may get me an overdose of crack this evening.....wife has been out of town, due back this evening.....about the same time I get back from my ride. I'll let you know how both rides go.

G-Max on order. I can't wait.

Now I need to find a rainbow Darth Vader sticker.

We need to do an actual test a brand new CT vs a brand new MC. Many times people swap tires out when their current tire is wore out, so a new tire is going to handle and ride much better. I would like to know if anyone has tried new vs new tires.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    G-Max on order. I can't wait.

Now I need to find a rainbow Darth Vader sticker.
    Careful now!!!

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.16564...er,375x360.png

http://www.redbubble.com/people/inst...hirt?p=t-shirt

Bobby,,, there's still time,,,,,,

Like Nancy R would say,,, "JUST SAY NO!"

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyWho View Post
    We need to do an actual test a brand new CT vs a brand new MC. Many times people swap tires out when their current tire is wore out, so a new tire is going to handle and ride much better. I would like to know if anyone has tried new vs new tires.
    How about comparing a 2500 mile CT vs a new Cobra?

Been there, done that, The CT went out to the curb!

( Actually, any good darth-sider will tell ya you have to 'break in' the new CT sidewalls a bit,, and then find that 'sweet spot' of inflation,,, so at 2500, it's about as good as it's gonna get, BETTER than new!!! )

So where's Hi-Fly???

A victim of "Dangerous Curves", or still fiddling with his air pressure?