Mustang Seat Tuck & Roll vs Standard

Thread: Mustang Seat Tuck & Roll vs Standard

Mustang Seat Tuck & Roll vs Standard

If anyone has set on both the Tuck & Roll and standard version of the Mustang seat, can you tell me if you think the Tuck & Roll provides any additional comfort? Also the back support for the Tuck & Roll looks a little more rounded, almost like a ball at the top. Is it comfortable or does it feel like your back is resting on a tennis ball?

I have a tuck and roll one. It is very comfortable. The top ball is soft, if you lean into it while feet on forward pegs (I have Rivco ones) it gives a very nice comfortable support.

That said, I never tried the standard version so I can't comment on any difference in feel. My guess is it is just a preference in the looks dept. I can't believe it would be that much different. I don't believe it is worth upgrading to deluxe if you already have standard.

Here's mine:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Mustang Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I have a tuck and roll one. It is very comfortable. The top ball is soft, if you lean into it while feet on forward pegs (I have Rivco ones) it gives a very nice comfortable support.

That said, I never tried the standard version so I can't comment on any difference in feel. My guess is it is just a preference in the looks dept. I can't believe it would be that much different. I don't believe it is worth upgrading to deluxe if you already have standard.

Here's mine:

Attachment 4459Attachment 4460

Thanks for the reply. We should have South Carolina meet and greet sometime. I think there are about 5 in SC. Aiken, Lexington, Charleston, Pickens, Lake Wylie, and I think another one in Greenville area.

That would be great! I do come to Charleston often, makes for a nice ride for me. I used to live in Mount Pleasant about 14 years ago. Or maybe we can all meet in Columbia.

I plan on riding to Daytona bikeweek this Tuesday, if any South Carolinians want to join me it would be alright with me!

Anyone have "passenger feedback" yet? Long haul?

Thanks
    J
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    That would be great! I do come to Charleston often, makes for a nice ride for me. I used to live in Mount Pleasant about 14 years ago. Or maybe we can all meet in Columbia.

I plan on riding to Daytona bikeweek this Tuesday, if any South Carolinians want to join me it would be alright with me!

Small world, we moved from Aiken to Mount Pleasant five years ago.

+1 = Cool Hand Luke
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com