Cobra 6X2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobra 6X2

Cobra 6X2

I'm getting weak...
    I just saw the cobra 6X2 pipes on our F6B in a You Tube video. I know I said I wanted quiet but that sounded so cooool!

Does anyone know if cobra plans to make these piped in Black?

Someone please talk me out of this!

Get out your check book....they will come in black!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Come on Visa, Don't Fail Me NOW!

I wonder what to do with the exhaust covers as they are chrome! Will Cobra sell a set of black covers to match the black exhaust?

Black Chrome Cobra 6x2 will look pretty good on the bike too!

Get the covers ceramic coated and they should be close. One post I saw from cobra is that they where contemplating in selling the black covers as well. Do not powder coat as it will fail. Someone like Jet Hot can do it. I did mine at a local race car component shop.

Cool

Black oven paint or high temp paint, or Plasti Dip ?????????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

BTW prices just released at Wingstuff for the pipes are cheaper than cruiser customizing.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    BTW prices just released at Wingstuff for the pipes are cheaper than cruiser customizing.
    I was looking at those - they are a bit cheaper at $769 on Wingstuff right now. But that's just for the chrome. Still waiting for a release date on the black version. If I remember correctly, Cobra posted that it should be about a month after the release of the chrome version. And cost $50-100 more.

Then again, this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GRJZ0pwW_jg

which was posted 5/8 by Cobra, says that they're coming out in May. Which seems... unlikely at this point.

I want the black ones... NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    I was looking at those - they are a bit cheaper at $769 on Wingstuff right now. But that's just for the chrome. Still waiting for a release date on the black version.
    If you joined the membership program on Wingstuff, you get a further price reduction and pay only $743!
    Alternatively if you are not a Wingstuff member, you could call cruisercustomising to inform them of this price because they claim they are able to match any online price! (and earn some CC points too!)

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryF1 View Post
    If you joined the membership program on Wingstuff, you get a further price reduction and pay only $743!
    Alternatively if you are not a Wingstuff member, you could call cruisercustomising to inform them of this price because they claim they are able to match any online price! (and earn some CC points too!)
    True, true. I'm wondering if I could order at the low "sale" price, and then just specify that I want the black version instead...

Could be lucrative..