NO MINISKIRTS (ADULT) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NO MINISKIRTS (ADULT)

[QUOTE=Elin in So. Cal.;23975]Q: Why are officials in Arizona still waiting to implement their landmark immigration reform?
    A: Because officials want to make sure their pools were clean and their lawns were mowed before signing!

Q: Why do Arizona State grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
    A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: If you have a car containing a Sun Devil wide receiver, a Sun Devil linebacker, and a Sun Devil defensive back, who is driving the car?
    A: The cop.

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the Arizona State University library?
    A: Thirty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Now those there are funny

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    That's quite a bit of an over reaction to my reply, don't you think? It was meant in jest, and as such certainly didn't merit your word-thrash. Who is over sensitive here?
    Mine was meant to be a fun-"Oh,-YEAH?-Well,-how-'bout-DIS?"
    Tit for tat
    Butter for fat
    You kick my dog
    I kick your cat.
    Guess you can't "take it", even in jest, and that's just sad.
    Or are we seeing something else here? Only your reply to this post will reveal.
    Logically you WERE picking on a place--specifically San Francisco (review your joke).
    And if any "fandom" generates this snarling, rabid response to a JOKE, then I can see who had their knickers in a knot. And it ain't me. Have a nice day, dude. You need it.

It's all in good fun get a clue!

And New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    Do you know why women don't wear miniskirts in San Francisco?
    Because when the wind blows you can see their balls.
    Good joke! Better watch out for Nuns also.. I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and stepped outside my Hotel early in the morning (hung over lookin for food). There was a group of Nuns singing hymns from a set of risers they'd set up on the corner. They were singing real well & I stopped to listen & watch. The music started getting faster & faster & they started to dance, which I thought was unusual. To end the show they all turned around and flipped up their habits and shook their butt. I was COMPLETELY taken by surprise to see naked ass & swinging nuts So, yes you'd better watch out for miniskirts & Nuns in full habit in New Orleans.

HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Good joke! Better watch out for Nuns also.. I was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras and stepped outside my Hotel early in the morning (hung over lookin for food). There was a group of Nuns singing hymns from a set of risers they'd set up on the corner. They were singing real well & I stopped to listen & watch. The music started getting faster & faster & they started to dance, which I thought was unusual. To end the show they all turned around and flipped up their habits and shook their butt. I was COMPLETELY taken by surprise to see naked ass & swinging nuts So, yes you'd better watch out for miniskirts & Nuns in full habit in New Orleans.
    LMAO!! Boy I bet that was a site!
    Caught you by surprise I bet!! LOL!