F6B truck decals? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B truck decals?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    4” tall……………20” long ????????????????? Go Big or Go Home !!!!!!!
    We had not contacted PowerSportsWraps back again because it appeared that mtcgun was going to make them.
    Have not seen any posts on how much and if he is really going to do this. Have gotten a couple of Private Messages asking us if we got information also.

Is he still doing this or are we supposed to still get information from them. They wanted sizing and also exactly what we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We had not contacted PowerSportsWraps back again because it appeared that mtcgun was going to make them.
    Have not seen any posts on how much and if he is really going to do this. Have gotten a couple of Private Messages asking us if we got information also.

Is he still doing this or are we supposed to still get information from them. They wanted sizing and also exactly what we wanted.
    I would almost want to pick one certain vendor that we can count on to do this. I was kind of suprised that we did not hear anything back after he said that he made them, heck even posted a pic of them on the forum. Maybe it could be an item that you add and sell on your website.

Sorry, I've been at work at the fire dept.. we work 24 hour shifts... If you want to use the other vender since i didnt get back quick enough no worries.. I was just gonna give them away anyways. I'll delete the pics.

“ Patience is a Virtue "
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Please don't take what I said out on everyone else. You made a great sticker, looked fantastic and you were extremely fast in doing it. Like Steve said, patience is a virtue and I definitely lack that, ask my wife . I want everything yesterday. Just wanted to thank you for being a first responder!!!!

Bill

F6B Decal Picture

We have to get quite a few to make it worth while. I think we came up with something that might work.
    Here is the stacked version, which I think looks pretty good. They also told us that White shows up way better then Black and looks good on everything.
    This is with the Image reversed for applying on Interior Glass. This would be a vinyl decal, not a thin sticker.
    6" x 20" or 2.5" x 8"

To make it worth it we would have to sell the stacked version for:
    2.5" x 8" for $3.95 and the 6" x 20" for $8.95. It was a little more then what I thought it would be for the larger one.

Would anyone even want the version with just F6B or is this pretty much what everyone would want?
    Rick

Attachment 4723

Rick I like the stacked one and would take two of the larger ones if you make them.I think the price is more then fair.

Rick, I also like the stacked version and to be honest, it's cheaper than I was expecting! I agree with the coloring also, the decals that I have on my truck now are white and they look good. I would at least get two of the smaller ones.

Count me in for two of each size

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Personally I would want just the F6B without the wings. I would take 2 of each size for sure!