anyone else feel screwed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone else feel screwed?

happy with mine

Not sorry I bought it, Liquid glass took care of the paint problem, Cee Bailey's smoked took care of windshield issue. Seldom listen to the audio so that is not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    This bike is nothing short of awesome! The few things I didn't like I changed. I knew that coming in because I do my research and homework before ever buying a bike. I have a ton of changes already on my bike which only has 3,000 miles on it since June. For me riding and modding is a passion and this beast quenches my thirst!
    +1 only got one 200 mile ride in and still smiling I researched for one year before diving in I traded my vtx which I did not want to part with. but would NEVER go back!

Most everything made today is junk throw away not this bike Recorded 475000 miles on flat six engine? That is way maore important than paint. imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't feel that way at all I think the wind bender shield I added looks good and I can hear the stereo fine up to about 80 mph or so. actually the only time I don't like the stock shield is at freeway speeds. Now I just need to apply a few coats of liquid glass. this thing is a dream ride for me ,smooth powerful and handles great.

feeling screwed!!

Are you kidding me??
    i got this bike 1 year ago today
    it has 16000 miles on it and still not a single regret
    yes i tried multiple windshields till i was happy
    ironicly it was the tall factory from a gold wing i just redrilled that works for me
    can i hear my radio!!hell yes
    ipod never leaves the saddlebag
    the paint issue????rub wax on it and ride more...sick of people whinning
    if you bought this bike to bitch about it then you missed the point of riding
    yes i got rid of my harley for this bike
    would i like abs and cruise control
    well hell yes,bit i giggle every day i ride this thing to work
    i still get stopped weekly to say what a beautiful bike this is...
    so regret...thats not for me!!
    Be safe,but enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    Are you kidding me??
    i got this bike 1 year ago today
    it has 16000 miles on it and still not a single regret
    yes i tried multiple windshields till i was happy
    ironicly it was the tall factory from a gold wing i just redrilled that works for me
    can i hear my radio!!hell yes
    ipod never leaves the saddlebag
    the paint issue????rub wax on it and ride more...sick of people whinning
    if you bought this bike to bitch about it then you missed the point of riding
    yes i got rid of my harley for this bike
    would i like abs and cruise control
    well hell yes,bit i giggle every day i ride this thing to work
    i still get stopped weekly to say what a beautiful bike this is...
    so regret...thats not for me!!
    Be safe,but enjoy the ride
    I got mine a year ago today also. It's, by far, the best bike I've ever owned!

I'm along with the majority on this one as well. I love my F6B. I went to Daytona for bike week last weekend and didn't see another one around, was pretty surprised about that. For me I have to have the tall windshield, I've had my fair share of being "out in the wind" and I prefer the comfort, does it look as cool, nah but I don't care. Paint issues for me are non issue, just wax the hell out of it. The rest is awesome. Ride, looks, comfort and beyond all that superior reliability. I love it to pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post
    I'm along with the majority on this one as well. I love my F6B. I went to Daytona for bike week last weekend and didn't see another one around, was pretty surprised about that. For me I have to have the tall windshield, I've had my fair share of being "out in the wind" and I prefer the comfort, does it look as cool, nah but I don't care. Paint issues for me are non issue, just wax the hell out of it. The rest is awesome. Ride, looks, comfort and beyond all that superior reliability. I love it to pieces...
    +1 Yep, what he said. I bought this thing to RIDE. Never had a bike that I didn't change seat, windshield, handlebars, something.
    If I had it to do over, I just would have bought it sooner.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

no regrets

Well I came off of a Concours 14 and a highly modified street glide. I have absolutely zero regrets, this is by far the only bike I will need or want. My next bike will be another F6B, only when I wear this one out. Went to Daytona Beach last week and picked up a Corbin dual touring seat and passenger back rest. 7 coats of liquid glass and no paint issues here.....

Thanks Honda for ruining my life, I now need plastic surgery to remove the permanent grin that I have and my face is really starting to hurt. 1000K miles in the first week and 'LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT"

I'm missing something here if you're feeling screwed with the f6b then I guess you must be disappointed with your car your house your job etc.I've been riding For over 46 yrs owned over 25 bikes by far the best I've ever had

I also don't have any regrets at all!!!..Riding for over 45 years and many, many, bikes later, this is the best one I have ever had...I love my F6B and everything about it...Went into the bike knowing I would probably change the windshield and maybe the seat, which I have not yet done the seat. Had it custom painted because I wanted a different color, not because some have had what they consider "paint issues". Most have applied some Liquid Glass or other wax products and are not worrying about minor swirls, etc....NO, I do not feel screwed in any way on this bike......Ride it and enjoy the positive good things this bike offers.....