anyone else feel screwed? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone else feel screwed?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I'd like to reply, but at this point it would either be redundant or leans towards negativity,,, I must tread lightly,,,

Heck, we've had people buy an F6B then sell it b/c it didn't have cruise,,,

Buy one and then become unhappy because a short shield doesn't provide wind protection, and a taller shields changes the looks?

I can't find a smiley for stuff like this, but I did find a video,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgb7W9VLkI4

Cool Feeling like Christmas!

After 6 months I still feel like a kid on Christmas! Love my F6B!
    The only thing I am missing its more accessories

missing point

give me a short shield and no external speaker supplied stereo, or stereo and tall shield, bike is unsatisfactory as sold. My opinion, and many others judging by amount of windshield purchases and threads. You won't hurt my feelings by posting contrary to my opinion.

Not trying to hurt your feelings at all, but if the F6B has issues you do not like, trade it or sell it..Life is to short to let motorcycle concerns affect your enjoyment of the sport...I knew right away the stock shield was not for me, but many others, including a few test riders, are happy with the stock stuff and really like the bike...As I don't ride many long distances, stereo music and other music sounds are not in my interests and I don't care for them when I ride so this stuff is a non-issue for me...Others enjoy sounds when they ride and that is their choice....Maybe you should have purchased a GoldWing instead, just a suggestion...Hope you can find the solutions you need as the F6B is the nicest bike for me so far and I had a "bunch" over the last 50 years......

The entire motorcycle industry, has developed a multitude of accessories to allow riders to personalize their rides. Show me a parking lot full of Harleys, then point me to one that is bone stock from the factory. That's part of the fun! Go to a Gold wing rally and you'll see the same. I love my F6, and the day I bought it, I was looking to see how I could change it.

+1 Smokingjoe187

+1 Hiflyer
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

In 57 years of motorcycle riding, my F6B is the CATs Ass! By best and most fun ride.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    Are you kidding me??

i still get stopped weekly to say what a beautiful bike this is...
    A little OT, but pretty funny.

Last Sunday,,, friend with a S-Glide and I had just swapped bikes,,, Not even fired up, just mounted up and sitting in the parking lot.

Guy walks straight up to my HD buddy sitting on my 6 and starts telling him usual,,, "Cool Bike! Love it!", etc etc etc,,, Didn't even look twice at me on the SG!!!

I was trying hard not to laugh!!!! Trying,,,,,,,,

The perfect bike will materialize the day the rider can make or pay for having it built to their personal specks. Until that day enjoy what is available. One good note about the soft paint, minor scratches do polish out easily.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Jim-I'm really sorry!

Jim-
    The F6B is a wonderful machine. My F6B is also black. Any black vehicle is very difficult to keep clean. Our abrasive world takes a toll on all finishes, but black certainly displays any flaws more brilliantly. Red is much easier to maintain, but the police notice you more. (Other drivers are likely to be color indifferent.)

The original windshield was installed only to sell the motorcycle. It is purely "showroom bling." Replace it with any other windshield: They will all be an improvement! I installed the Madstad windshield. It is adjustable, so one can change seats, or handlebars, and change the position of the windshield to suit.

The radio works fine. I don't use earplugs, and with a full-face helmet, the volume is between 10 and 12. My hearing is imperfect. I enjoy the radio far more than I though I would.

You picked a wonderful motorcycle! Maintenance free. High performance. Smooth. Comfortable... Please give yourself a chance to adapt to the F6B. Heli handlebars will help, if you have any comfort issues.

Thanks for being on the Honda team!
    Lucas in Phoenix