Besides the paint issues, (mine isn't terrible yet) black standard,I added centerstand and backrest plus pete's rack, the need to replace useless windshield and totally change the look of the bike I fell in love with irks me. I had an 06 bmw k1200lt, and a friend showed me a pic of f6b online at work, I said don't be surprised if I get one. Drove from NY to Vermont to see the closest black one in person, and bought it, sold the bmw I had for 2 years back to the dealer I bought it from because they had 2 years to figure out why radio reception sucked and couldn't do it. Took a small hit for mileage, but thought they were more than fair. I had a warranty on bike and the first attempt was replacing 1200 dollar radio, next season 500 for antenna and all associated wiring, no joy. I have high hopes for klockwerx shield and am waiting for more reviews. I have 11" baggershield set at 12.5", and over 40 still can't hear radio well enough. Got lower Mustang seat in November and rode for 5 miles, couldn't tell if it lowered me enough to make shield tall enough to make radio acceptable. I still love bike, but when I see a stock shield on one I think they look so much better. Jim