Wow, maybe screwed too strong a word...

Thread: Wow, maybe screwed too strong a word...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the thing that stinks about the internet forums are that we are not face to face real world and we read things wrong all the time. What may be a joke can backfire.

I got the 16.5" Honda F6B windshield from the dealer and I can tell you that you would love it.
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

On our first long ride on the F6B; I was so mad at that the bike in stock trim because of buffeting and wind shear, constantly lifting my helmet off, I actually had to stop... Man, was I was pissed.

I ordered the Bagger(11" - 19") shield that same day and now it is the bike I expected it to be. http://www.baggershield.com/

I also have V Twins with various height and type shields and knew what to expect with a short shield, but the F6B shield was absolutely horrible..

After the shield & highway peg upgrade, I honestly can say I have never owned a more comfortable bike.

Very satisfied now.

Jim
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

When I find myself complaining about this or that, I just remember how much of a PITA my HD was! It was always one thing or another, in the shop, something falling off, etc. This bike is so well made that we forget what a great machine it is and start making things up to complain about. I've never had a bike that I didn't change or customize to my taste so this bike isn't any different to me.

I have a collection of windshields so I can change it anytime I like. I'm sure this summer I'll put the stock shield back on just for fun.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I've had dozens shields over the years,,, Most of us can tell by looking the 'belly-button' high shield on the 6 is purely for looks, not ~function~,,,

Great for slow putts out in the country in summer,,, NOT for covering ground in a hurry or for those who don't like 'parachute' mode!!!

Rode home last night running about 80+ for 3+ hours,,, Sure LUUUUV my Madstad!!!

I don't give a flying fart if some folks think it ain't sexy!!! LMAO!!!!!