Stepped up! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stepped up!

Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome,

My black deluxe is just up the road from you in Norwell.

What is snow ?

Attachment 4844

(It never snows in Auckland... Lucky me !)

Great Choice! Come visit Texas to warm up. It'll be a great ride.

F6B is all tagged and ready to go. Cold,wind and rain on the horizon for a few days then hopefully I can pick it up. I'm so excited. Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep my eye out for you SteveM.

After waiting months, today was to be THE DAY! Had it all scheduled to pick up the new black deluxe and we have an ice storm....really, a effin ice storm?????? Making me crazy, I have appointments all week and a wedding shower next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    After waiting months, today was to be THE DAY! Had it all scheduled to pick up the new black deluxe and we have an ice storm....really, a effin ice storm?????? Making me crazy, I have appointments all week and a wedding shower next weekend.
    Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    I moved on up to the F6B. Black Deluxe. I'm pumped.
    I'm looking forward to being part of this community and you all helped big time with my deciding on this bike with everything you have said about it. I bought it without riding first. I know I'll love it.
    My name is Slingah. It would be Slinger but we don't pronounce our "R"'s here in Massachusetts
    Congrats and Welcome.
    Weather has to break sooner or later up here. You would think with the law of averages we have seen all of the bad weather and go right into Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    I moved on up to the F6B. Black Deluxe. I'm pumped.
    I'm looking forward to being part of this community and you all helped big time with my deciding on this bike with everything you have said about it. I bought it without riding first. I know I'll love it.
    My name is Slingah. It would be Slinger but we don't pronounce our "R"'s here in Massachusetts
    Welcome Slingah from sunny San Clemente, California. Way to step it up. If you "need" any accessories for your new ride, we'll take great care of you! Check us out online, give us call or email us and we'll be happy to assist. Ride safe and enjoy!

welcome from Ct

Welcome Slingah,
    Enfield Ct isn't very close to your location, but maybe our paths will cross sometime.
    There is a gathering in Franklin N.C for members of our forum that takes place over Labor Day Weekend. I missed it last year but I plan to attend this year. If you go, maybe we can meet along the way. Planning a relaxed ride, 2 days down and 2 days back.
    I'll probably also be going to Americade in NY this year. So, who knows...
    You WILL love this bike. I rode to Acadia National Park last year and it was beautiful. We rode home in 8 hrs of pouring rain and wind and both sweetie and I enjoyed the whole experience.
    OK I'm leaving work early today to ride. It should be in the upper 40's by the time I get home. I can't wait for the warm weather!!!