Stepped up! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stepped up!

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    F6B is all tagged and ready to go. Cold,wind and rain on the horizon for a few days then hopefully I can pick it up. I'm so excited. Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep my eye out for you SteveM.
    Now comes the fun part ... let's see how much accessorizing you do in next 6 months ... the $pending doesn't stop ... LOL

Welcome...and get ready to smoke off the M/C!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

need.........warm.........dry.........weather..... .
    today was pushing 50* shooting for a Thursday pick up! fingers crossed

I picked up the new machine. First ride on a F6B ever. Love it, love it, love it.
    I had an old lady pull out in front of me on a familiar road, I could see a half mile ahead so I hit the throttle and passed her. I was going 90 before I knew what hit me. Chit eatin' grin the whole way home.
    There is a lot of sand on the ground now from the winter so I'm going to keep it garaged for awhile. But cannot wait to put on some miles.
    And I'm not sure but I think BLACK has to be the faster color!!!
    Peace F6B brethren.

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    I picked up the new machine. First ride on a F6B ever. Love it, love it, love it.
    I had an old lady pull out in front of me on a familiar road, I could see a half mile ahead so I hit the throttle and passed her. I was going 90 before I knew what hit me. Chit eatin' grin the whole way home.
    There is a lot of sand on the ground now from the winter so I'm going to keep it garaged for awhile. But cannot wait to put on some miles.
    And I'm not sure but I think BLACK has to be the faster color!!!
    Peace F6B brethren.

Oh boy, another black one. Now if you were on a red one, you would have been going 110mph before you knew it.

90mph
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !

Don't let em' fool ya Black is faster but only by a small margin.