Wishes for the 2014 F6B?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishes for the 2014 F6B?

Wishes for the 2014 F6B?

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. My wife and I went to check out the 2013 F6B and she told me to buy one. She loves the Princess seat but said she couldn't deny the styling of the F6B.

I started doing research and was wondering 2 things...

1. What changes do you hope they make on the 2014 F6B?

2. Should I pull the trigger now or wait to see if they fix some of the issues people are having?

I'm a patient guy so I don't mine waiting if I need to.

Thanks guys. I love all the content of this site, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShow View Post
    Hello all, I'm new to the forum. My wife and I went to check out the 2013 F6B and she told me to buy one. She loves the Princess seat but said she couldn't deny the styling of the F6B.

I started doing research and was wondering 2 things...

1. What changes do you hope they make on the 2014 F6B?

2. Should I pull the trigger now or wait to see if they fix some of the issues people are having?

I'm a patient guy so I don't mine waiting if I need to.

Thanks guys. I love all the content of this site, keep it up!

1. Cruise Control would be nice.

2. Paint could be of better quality.

3. Adjustable passenger back rest.

4. Unlike you...I'm not a very patient person, so I pulled the trigger with a deposit last November when I saw the bike online!

5. With line 4 being said, go ahead and live today! I highly doubt you will be disappointed!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

BTW...Welcome to the forum!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

+1 ...We are already way ahead of you...buy the bike and catch up!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm not a very patient person either, I bought the first F6B in AZ and the second one sold to a member in this site. I'm two days behind BlackBetty.

Paint is the only issue for me I'm not real happy about that. Other than that I love the bike

Cruise controll isn't a big deal for me, neither is reverse. I'd like a louder stereo but thats just me being picky, its pretty good for stock factory.

TennX
    The paint is the problem for me, Im waiting for the 2014...heck just a couple of months...I got motorcycles to ride....good luck on your choice...

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyWho View Post
    I'm not a very patient person either, I bought the first F6B in AZ and the second one sold to a member in this site. I'm two days behind BlackBetty.

Paint is the only issue for me I'm not real happy about that. Other than that I love the bike

Cruise controll isn't a big deal for me, neither is reverse. I'd like a louder stereo but thats just me being picky, its pretty good for stock factory.
    I didn't see you on the VIN LIST. Did you choose not to be listed?

Cruise and better paint.Other then those I don't see how they can make this bike better.Power,Great handling and brakes and fits my 6'5" 350lb stealth body great.I'm glad I pulled the trigger and bought this one right away.I was the first sale in Northern Nevada.Down the road she will get a custom Paint job and all will be just right

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    I didn't see you on the VIN LIST. Did you choose not to be listed?
    I was on the first one before the site crash, haven't got around to updating yet. I haven't even posted as much since the crash, We lost a lot of great info, and I lost a little interest( not in the bike) anyway 2/16/13 00465 is mine

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyWho View Post
    I was on the first one before the site crash, haven't got around to updating yet. I haven't even posted as much since the crash, We lost a lot of great info, and I lost a little interest( not in the bike) anyway 2/16/13 00465 is mine
    The site crash was a bummer but we're making a come back!