TEST RIDE---DONE!!

Thread: TEST RIDE---DONE!!

TEST RIDE---DONE!!

Had a little time yesterday, went to Honda dealer and "TOOK THE RIDE"... SWEET!!! Best price I have found so far is $16,147.00 for the Deluxe.. Anyone know of a better deal?? >>>---->

Bownut your location might help out.Or are you looking for a fly and ride home deal
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Had a little time yesterday, went to Honda dealer and "TOOK THE RIDE"... SWEET!!! Best price I have found so far is $16,147.00 for the Deluxe.. Anyone know of a better deal?? >>>---->
    13 or 14?....................Dickie

$16,100 on a new deluxe sounds very good. Of course, if there are dealer fees and doc fees and destination fees on top of that, not as good. Best price I've heard on a new deluxe is $17,100 out the door plus tax, tags.

$16,170 is pretty hard to believe without some additional costs somewhere..But, maybe so....That is a hell of a lot less than I paid last September for a Red/Black Deluxe and I felt I got a really decent deal....But after custom paint, aftermarket pipes, windshield, grips, chrome, taxes, etc.etc. I was over at lot more but I am happy and that is all that matters to me....Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    13 or 14?....................Dickie
    I am in the western part of middle TN.. Quote was on a 13, I checked w/ Chattanooga and Russellville. Yes, the price was out the door, NOT including tax's and tag... >>>---->

I am in Pa. that is much better than any price I have gotten.

Nice used one in the classified section. Not a Deluxe, but that stuff can be added cheaply.

Buy the new one!!

That is a heck of a deal. You're going to pay tax and tag on new or used so those are a wash.

Dealer is discounting it $4,852 from suggested retail. So a 23% discount off new. Pretty good.

Since I was just in the market for a new 2013 F6b for a few weeks, it seems to me that prices have come down in the last few weeks. A dealer told me that honda was anxious to get the 2013 F6Bs moved out because of the soon to be released 2014 Valk, which will compete for a lot of the same buyers as the 6. Maybe with the upcoming excitement of the Valk they feel they will get stuck with the 2013 left over 6's.