Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

I have the Mustang seat…worth the wait…unfortunately they have us by the short hairs as theirs is the best seat out there for the money!!!

I also agree they need to add people for the rush before people look else where…and I told them so!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    No a friend wanted.I have a Corbin
    Does the Corbin drop you at all ? They say the mustang lowers you 1-1/2". Not short jut trying to beat the wind but, I just received my mastad 11" so my wind troubles may be over
    I may call these boneheads and cancel my mustang order!!!!! Corbin looks sweet

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    Does the Corbin drop you at all ? They say the mustang lowers you 1-1/2". Not short jut trying to beat the wind but, I just received my mastad 11" so my wind troubles may be over
    That's the reason that I was wanting a Mustang. Puts you in the bike, not on it.

Mustang lowers an inch, Corbin stays stock height, Ultimate Mid-Rider is stock height, Ultimate King is 1" up and 1 1/2" back.

For those who love the Corbin seat good on you…for those thinking of buying one…place a board on your bike and ride it around for a while…you will get the ideal of how a Corbin feels!!!! JMHO….
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    For those who love the Corbin seat good on you…for those thinking of buying one…place a board on your bike and ride it around for a while…you will get the ideal of how a Corbin feels!!!! JMHO….
    =)

Corbin: Not really sure if the seat conforms to yer butt, or yer butt conforms to the seat!!!

I have a DLS butt. Buy what works for ya!!

I may call these boneheads and cancel my mustang order!!!!!
    We sure are an instant gratification society. The best stuff is in demand and worth waiting for. I had to get in line and wait over 2 months for my Russell Day Long Saddle and purchase a spare seat so I could ride while I waited. IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE!!!

I sure am glad I got my Mustang seat when they were first introduced. Mine actually shipped s week earlier than expected. Sent it back and received the replacement seat in about a week. For all of you that are waiting, hang in there, it is a great product and a good value.

I dont know if adding staff is a good idea. Those guys who make the seat put quality in the product. A new person might not provide the same quality. Mustang is just a victim of their own success with this seat.
    Attachment 4824
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I sure am glad I got my Mustang seat when they were first introduced. Mine actually shipped s week earlier than expected. Sent it back and received the replacement seat in about a week. For all of you that are waiting, hang in there, it is a great product and a good value.

I dont know if adding staff is a good idea. Those guys who make the seat put quality in the product. A new person might not provide the same quality. Mustang is just a victim of their own success with this seat.
    Attachment 4824

I think i'm more jealous about the weather you're in ... as opposed to this BS of 40 degrees here in Chicago .... either way .. my order is in and i'm patiently waiting ....

Quote Originally Posted by goldtahoe View Post
    I think i'm more jealous about the weather you're in ... as opposed to this BS of 40 degrees here in Chicago .... either way .. my order is in and i'm patiently waiting ....
    I lived in Roselle, Il. For 5 winters, '84-'89. I feel your pain. Was really happy to get back home to Texas where I can ride most every week of the year. Hang in there, Spring is coming, even in Illinois!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]