Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

Well, I spoke with RickW and his darling wife Teresa (Value Accessories) and I'm back in line waiting for a tuck and roll. They are fantastic and very understanding people. Like talking to Doctor Phil!

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Well, I spoke with RickW and his darling wife Teresa (Value Accessories) and I'm back in line waiting for a tuck and roll. They are fantastic and very understanding people. Like talking to Doctor Phil!
    You are number 7 in line and the other person that we have left is number 5. They actually have not made any of the tuck and roll for a week or so, but are planning on making more this week. We will have them drop shipped directly from Mustang as soon as they are made.

Teresa had a conversation with them again this morning. She did explain to them the frustration of everyone on here with trying to get their seats. She was told by our rep. that it is being forwarded to the people who need to be involved.

We also have on standard in stock right now for immediate shipping from us.

Ultimate Measurements

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    Mustang lowers an inch, Corbin stays stock height, Ultimate Mid-Rider is stock height, Ultimate King is 1" up and 1 1/2" back.
    Just a note - our King seat is also stock height like the Midrider.

Best~

P.S. Not trying to highjack the thread - but a shameless plug while I'm here... We have seats in stock and our awesome 14 day extended test ride period...

fl1madmax

Finally got my Ultimate King Seat Ma Butts In Hevan !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    I placed an order with Cruisercustomizing on 3/11/14 for the Mustang seat. It was said to ship on the 25th of this month. I just called Cruisercustomizing to check on the status of the order and they now said that it is on backorder until 5/8/14. If this is going to be such a hot ticket, maybe mustang needs to hire more employees instead of just the one person that does the sewing and the one person that does the actual seat. I called mustang last week and was told that this is the reason for the backlog, only two people working on the seats. Looks like someone else will get my business . Just a tad pissed!
    This is my Fourth Ultimate seat, got the King, Backs ya up almost 2 inches, easier on Legs and with
    Handle Bar Risers its PERFECT, Back rest is sweet for Both Driver and Passanger.......check them out' I live near Daytona so Des let me try both , Took a ride on Standard seat then King, told him he cant have it back !!!!!!! Check it out !

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    For those who love the Corbin seat good on you…for those thinking of buying one…place a board on your bike and ride it around for a while…you will get the ideal of how a Corbin feels!!!! JMHO….
    Thanks Steve.My ass loves my Corbin.I find the older riders (over 50) are the ones that have a problem with the Corbin.Probably because they had a desk job (skirt) all there life
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Thanks Steve.My ass loves my Corbin.I find the older riders (over 50) are the ones that have a problem with the Corbin.Probably because they had a desk job (skirt) all there life
    Ouch!!!!

I must be a 'tweener as I'm not quite 50 and I've only been riding a desk for ~8~ yrs now,,, but I still can't 'comply' with the Corbin - fit.

All seats have there merits. Use what works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Ouch!!!!

I must be a 'tweener as I'm not quite 50 and I've only been riding a desk for ~8~ yrs now,,, but I still can't 'comply' with the Corbin - fit.

All seats have there merits. Use what works for you!
    I am just having some fun on the forum.I agree 100% what seat works for you congrats.I am the kind of person that would NEVER EVER say anything about what a person installs on there F6B.If you like the Mustang cool I have the Corbin.If you have the BaggerShield cool I have a Windbender.Whatever you have or like cool I do not knock you for owning/buying it
    Ride it like you stole it

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    For those who love the Corbin seat good on you…for those thinking of buying one…place a board on your bike and ride it around for a while…you will get the ideal of how a Corbin feels!!!! JMHO….

Sounds like someone is getting soft …..

I like both my Ultimate and Corbins

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post
    Just a note - our King seat is also stock height like the Midrider.

Best~

P.S. Not trying to highjack the thread - but a shameless plug while I'm here... We have seats in stock and our awesome 14 day extended test ride period...
    Your King seat is not stock height at all. I love this seat and at 6'3 it's perfect for me but it DEFINITELY sits me up higher than the stock seat position. I can tell by the way the wind hits me over the windscreen where it didn't before and the placement of my feet at a full stop. Your King seat is higher than the stock position, or at least mine is. There was another thread on here where you guys said it was I think a half inch or so taller/higher. Here is your post......Post #3 from Ultimate

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...1869#post21869

Yea Yea Yea…If you like it I love it!!! I have purchased 3 Corbins, and 2 Ultimates, 1 Mustang….. I have rode them all…funny thing I was at Corbin last year thinking about the tool box add on and spoke to a salesman there…he kept calling the seat a saddle…. and rightfully so..When I was day working and team penning I had a saddle on my Quarter horse…they felt the same….JMHO

bring it!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com