Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mustang seat - Just a tad pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Your King seat is not stock height at all. I love this seat and at 6'3 it's perfect for me but it DEFINITELY sits me up higher than the stock seat position. I can tell by the way the wind hits me over the windscreen where it didn't before and the placement of my feet at a full stop. Your King seat is higher than the stock position, or at least mine is. There was another thread on here where you guys said it was I think a half inch or so taller/higher. Here is your post......Post #3 from Ultimate

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?1...1869#post21869

Well look at that...

Well played GiddyupF6B... Well played...

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post

Well look at that...

Well played GiddyupF6B... Well played...
    Lol.......I LOVE my Ultimate seat and everything about it! I'm pretty tall and I know it changed my position a bit higher, I would hate to see a shorter member buying it based on the stock height. I wasn't trying to call you out or be a jerk, just making sure people know what they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Lol.......I LOVE my Ultimate seat and everything about it! I'm pretty tall and I know it changed my position a bit higher, I would hate to see a shorter member buying it based on the stock height. I wasn't trying to call you out or be a jerk, just making sure people know what they are getting.
    No worries -

I'm glad to have the correct information here. I appreciate the reminder on a slight lapse of memory...

Best~

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Seats View Post
    No worries -

I'm glad to have the correct information here. I appreciate the reminder on a slight lapse of memory...

Best~
    FYI after you corrected me I went to the Ultimate site where I thought I remembered originally reading that it was 1" higher, and it does read as stock height, so you may want to correct that as well.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Hey now!!! Seat height may vary depending on all kinds of factors,,, Your elevation above sea level/barometric pressure, seat temperature, full tide or low tide, etc,,,

Let's not restrict it's height to just a singular dimension!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Hey now!!! Seat height may vary depending on all kinds of factors,,, Your elevation above sea level/barometric pressure, seat temperature, full tide or low tide, etc,,,

Let's not restrict it's height to just a singular dimension!!!!
    Not to mention that if a rider is off his diet and the calories tend to settle in HIS seat... lol