F6B sightings or is it Miles?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B sightings or is it Miles?

Since it is a new bike, and I was reading one guy post that he didn't not see any F6Bs on the road, I thought it would be interesting to post sightings in the wild in case it was one of us, or Miles. Miles does get around.

I saw a Black Deluxe heading South on on I15 in Vegas last week and another black one on I15 in St. George, Utah just North of the Dixie exit.
    "Ride Shiny Side Up"

Yes, those were both me

It really depends on the specific day, and time of day. On my way from Seattle to Martin, Tennessee, I did stop by Reno, NV to look at, and purchase a 1954 Vincent Black Shadow. So, it could have been me going from Reno, through LV, and then through St. George.

Or...not

I have seen a total of three, 2 from this board and another leaving the area of the loacal Honda Shop...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

There's a sheriff in Bexar county that rides an F6............it cool to see the bike with all the police "bells and whistles".

Only one so far in Lake Forest [at the Wing Stuff parking lot.]

That one may have been Hook.
    I haven't been there since March.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

I have only seen two, both red like mine and I saw them on the same day about two weeks ago. I know there are many others out there, I just have not seen any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live in West Texas but rode the Hill country and up into Southern Oklahoma last week and saw no F6B's

I purchased mine on February 27th and ride as often as I can. I have yet to see a single F6B in my area. I've made a few trips around west TN and western KY without seeing one.

It appears as of right now, anyway, that I am the lone member on here from Canada, at least that has registered his VIN.
    I do know of one other F6B in Southern Alberta but have not seen another on the road yet.
    Looking forward to the rain stopping on a Wednesday so I can cruise over for bike night and let everyone see what they are missing.

Beagle