Aerostitch Coming to Raleigh NC

Thread: Aerostitch Coming to Raleigh NC

Aerostitch Coming to Raleigh NC

Aerostich is coming to Raleigh, North Carolina, with all of the latest riding gear and equipment for a special Five-Day Pop-Up event from April 9-13, 2014.

Join Aerostich factory sizing experts and see, feel and touch all of the latest Aerostich riding gear, including the all-new, completely redesigned "R3" (Roadcrafter 3) Suit, Roadcrafter City and Tactical Suits, women's sized Roadcrafters, Utility Riding Pants, Transit Suits and more. Try on gear, get measured for optional custom alterations and experience the feel and fit of graded sizes. Riders are invited to check out Aerostich accessories including Messenger Bags, Combat Touring Boots, Elkskin and Deerskin Gloves, Tank Panniers, Saddle Bags, Seat Bags, Fleece and Electric Liners.

This pop-up event will be held April 9-13, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, at 6234-112 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27612.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a satisfied customer for years. This is a good opportunity to check out their duds for you guys in the area. I've had all my Aerostich riding gear custom fit for my bod, such as moving the pads to where they fit, as opposed to off the shelf. My original Aerostich jacket has over 300k miles on it. I replaced it with a different color but still go back to it every now and then because it's just now broken in. I just feel better when I wear their gear.

+1 Aerostich

Great products! I ride daily in my Roadcrafter one-piece. Got my hide saved by a Transit Suit when I hit a deer. Sold my first Roadcrafter one-piece with 4 years and 200,000 miles on it on ebay for $600! Goretex makes the difference.