Leather Jacket - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leather Jacket

A Non Leather Jacket

A Roadcrafter 2-piece. There is nothing more versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by bertrider View Post
    That's what I wear. Never carry a rainsuit. Even in the summer time it can get cool in the mountains, and when it starts raining, you don't have to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by bertrider View Post
    Does it get hot sitting behind the F6 fairing? That's been my issue with my textile Dainese, the wind doesn't hit the vents in the jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    Does it get hot sitting behind the F6 fairing? That's been my issue with my textile Dainese, the wind doesn't hit the vents in the jacket.
    Yes it does get hot sitting behind the F6B fairing but Roadcrafter vents are about 12" long in the arm pits so when you are moving its not too bad. The big difference in textiles is the material. Aerostich uses Gore-tex which is 100% breathable and expensive. You can find garments from others with Gore-tex but not many, Klim gear is one other and some high end Alpinestars I think. I start getting too hot in my standard Roadcrafter in the mid-eighties and resort to wetting my t-shirt or using LD comfort. My next purchase will be a lighter weight version of the Roadcrafter that they came out with last year.

Best Place For Leather Jackets

If you want to find a +$300 leather jacket for $25 just stop into a couple of Goodwill stores around your area. I guarantee that you'll find something you will like in about two or three stops. I am not joking. I've probably got $4,000 in top of the line, name brand, leather that I've picked up at Goodwill for pennies on the dollar.

Attachment 18872

They are a great company with a great product...after several years my leather pants needed some work...they took them and restitched the crotch (that I ripped) they shortened them for me and no charge. Their leather is THICK and well made!!..great stuff.