Teaser pics from my Hydro-Dipper - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teaser pics from my Hydro-Dipper

Very Nice!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Very nice indeed. Cannot wait for on bike pix. How long did it take from drop off to pick up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
    Very nice indeed. Cannot wait for on bike pix. How long did it take from drop off to pick up?
    Since it was Winter I told him not to rush as my bike was all apart.If he is just doing my parts probably like 4-5 days if that
    Ride it like you stole it

DIPPER/PAINTER

That is nice. I would like to have some pieces done myself. Yes worried about durability. Looks great. Please keep posting as you put her back together.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    That is nice. I would like to have some pieces done myself. Yes worried about durability. Looks great. Please keep posting as you put her back together.
    The Hydro dipping process is really just paint printed on a film. After the pattern is applied it is cleared so it should be as resilient as any good paint job. It is not a vinyl wrap.

I picked up my F6B body parts today and got some more info.My guy strips all the Honda paint off.Sprays a black base coat before he Hydro-dips the carbon fiber pattern.Then he blends/ghosts in the carbon fiber into the black so there are no straight carbon fiber lines.Applied 7 clear coats in which he said he wet sanded between some/all the clear coats I can't remember what he exactly said about the sanding.Whatever he did I like it a lot

Smile Awesome

Looks awesome, looking forward to seeing the finished work.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Most Impressive....

So who is your hydro-dipper???? The parts look great, can't wait to see them on the bike...

Boltar
    Now Riding the Vader/Batmobile Thundersled O' Destiny....

Sims Designs.You can find him on Facebook and the internet.I put the pieces back on today and it looks killer.I am very very happy by the way it turned out.I was worried the carbon fiber was going to over power the black but that is not the case.Just enough carbon fiber to mix in with the black bike.Next winter I will look into maybe the side covers by the seat and maybe the saddlebag doors to be dipped also in the carbon fiber print

More pics please.

Beagle