Good guy that TimJoeBob

Thread: Good guy that TimJoeBob

Good guy that TimJoeBob

I just wanted to give a public thankyou to TimJoeBob. I bought his Corbin dual tour with OEM brackets,luggage rack and backrests.

Attachment 8561Attachment 8562

Well, he sent them to me and they arrived packed very well. Very well. I began the process of unwrapping. I first installed the main seat with the driver/rider backrest. Then I got to looking for all the stuff needed to install the luggage rack and backrest. I have a standard so in our conversations, I was sure to ask,and yes the brackets and bolts were included. Well, I searched and searched through all the packing material,so did my wife. Many times. Did I mention the Tim packed everything very well? A few e-mails and some choice words for searching through that packing material over and over. Finally, Tim was able to find the brackets ,which he hadn't noticed, had fallen in the closet where he had the parts. Everything was going to be alright, and I could finally stop thinking I was going insane combing through every piece of newspaper, plastic bags,and peanuts for the missing bolts and brackets. What I didn't necessarily expect ,though, is that TimJoeBob sent the small package ,at great expense, to me overnight. I just wanted to give him a hearty thank you on here to let others know . He felt so bad and was so apologetic. I understand,crap happens. Thanks TimJoeBob.
    The seat is great. Hope to get some test miles on it tomorrow.

Jimmytee

I knew there were choice words somewhere... I would've had em too. (In fact, I did... once I found the bolts).

Blessings!

-Tim
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is when the board is at it's best !!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    This is when the board is at it's best !!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!
    Yes it was a good experience. I have a lot of good friends on the VRCC and hope to foster some of the same here.