Rick Mayer custom seat for sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Mayer custom seat for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Actually...BigO...I have been known to ride in excess of 2000 miles in a day, and have the IBA certificates to show for it.

Wow, what's the record for 24hrs ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigO View Post
    Wow, what's the record for 24hrs ?
    Well, back in June 1998, the new record was 2156 (odometer corrected) miles in 24 hours, done during the Big Bang Rally, in Ely, NV.
    This was also the very first time that a ride out on the open roads in excess of 2000 miles in 24 hours had been recorded, witnessed, and documented.

Since that time, there are at least two riders that I have heard of...don't personally know them...that have done in excess of 2400 in 24 hours.

(please don't try this at home)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Well, back in June 1998, the new record was 2156 (odometer corrected) miles in 24 hours, done during the Big Bang Rally, in Ely, NV.
    This was also the very first time that a ride out on the open roads in excess of 2000 miles in 24 hours had been recorded, witnessed, and documented.

Since that time, there are at least two riders that I have heard of...don't personally know them...that have done in excess of 2400 in 24 hours.

(please don't try this at home)
    That's about a year of riding for me.