Mustang Special Discount F6B, Again - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mustang Special Discount F6B, Again

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    We just spoke with Mustang and we will do out best to get a Tuck and Roll Seat for you by that time. The extra for shipping to HI will be $57.00. Order on our website with a credit card so we will have all of your info. We will have to add the $57 onto the order.
    Thanks
    Teresa
    ValuAccessories
    Hi Teresa,

When I try placing my order, it comes up with a Shipping and Handling Fee of $243.97, quite far from the $57 mentioned...
    So not too keen to put my Credit Card details yet. What should I do ?

I ordered my seat directly from Mustang a month ago and was told at that time that they were backordered three weeks. I emailed them but no reply. They have my money so I guess I continue to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcPW View Post
    Hi Teresa,

When I try placing my order, it comes up with a Shipping and Handling Fee of $243.97, quite far from the $57 mentioned...
    So not too keen to put my Credit Card details yet. What should I do ?
    Put in comments $57 for shipping. We only charge manually, we do not allow anything to auto charge on the site because we try and check for part compatibility on everything. Your charge is not going to go through until we change it. You will need to do it immediately if you want it by then.
    If you have further questions just email us.
    The site was calculating cost to HI. Mustang told us they would ship it there on a drop ship for that price. If you pick credit card you will not be charged until it is shipped.
    valueacc@valueaccessories.net
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Put in comments $57 for shipping. We only charge manually, we do not allow anything to auto charge on the site because we try and check for part compatibility on everything. Your charge is not going to go through until we change it. You will need to do it immediately if you want it by then.
    If you have further questions just email us.
    The site was calculating cost to HI. Mustang told us they would ship it there on a drop ship for that price. If you pick credit card you will not be charged until it is shipped.
    valueacc@valueaccessories.net
    Rick
    Hi Rick.

Just did, order ending 75. You now have my email address.
    Cheers

Marc