Electricle connection help please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electricle connection help please

Electricle connection help please

I installed the Muth mirrors about a month ago. I purchased the Kuryakyn LED front reflector conversion #7448. Was told that I needed to purchase the Kuryakyn Adapter plug for front turn signals for F6B #7301, I did. Installed one of the reflectors, ran the wires up to the mirror and here is were I loose it. I have (2) "Y" connector plugs w/the Reflector kit and (2) Adapter plugs for turn signals w/the Adapter kit and not sure how this works w/the adapters from the Muth mirror wiring.

Helpplease

I went back, took 1 more llllllllllllllong look and figured it out. Getting kind of full w/connections in the mirror area. lol

Don’t feel bad…I had to go see Pete at Bike MP3 to help me…. They are worth the effort !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Are they running lights and turn signals? I couldn't seem to find a pic with them lit up?

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve have you had your coffee yet? I have the Muth mirrors but thank you for that vid showing what they look like on another black F6B, gave me a different perspective! lol.....My question is about the front led reflector signals that choptop was asking about........are they running lights and turn signals? No pics anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I installed the Muth mirrors about a month ago. I purchased the Kuryakyn LED front reflector conversion #7448. Was told that I needed to purchase the Kuryakyn Adapter plug for front turn signals for F6B #7301, I did. Installed one of the reflectors, ran the wires up to the mirror and here is were I loose it. I have (2) "Y" connector plugs w/the Reflector kit and (2) Adapter plugs for turn signals w/the Adapter kit and not sure how this works w/the adapters from the Muth mirror wiring.

Helpplease
    I am going to purchase these today most likely. I know I need to order the F6B adapter wire separately but does the kit come with a "Y" connector that you mentioned above as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I am going to purchase these today most likely. I know I need to order the F6B adapter wire separately but does the kit come with a "Y" connector that you mentioned above as well?
    They are running lights and turn signals The reflector kit comes w/ Y connectors but you don't use them, you use the ones out of the adapter kit #7301.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    They are running lights and turn signals The reflector kit comes w/ Y connectors but you don't use them, you use the ones out of the adapter kit #7301.
    Great thanks!

Installed the tinted front turn signal lenses at the same time as I replaced the front reflectors w/da LED's. Shop manual and McGyver belly pan came today.

I REALLY like the smoked turn signal lenses