Klock Werks Shield 2"s Taller
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks Shield 2"s Taller

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    LOL! Yes, it takes a special kinda person to do that. A risk taker, not necessarily one who believes in caution or 'life-preservation'! LOL!
    I can't wait to meet you Scotrod..lol... You going to Franklin in August?. .I'll buy you a beverage...........Dickie

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    We all try things that are not recommended by manufacturers. Some work, some don't …. as a tinkerer I have tried many things, created a few prototypes and developed a few products that have been and continue to be sold to fellow motorcyclists.

I have been working on something for the F6B for about 11 months, working on the 3rd prototype and that will be another 3-4 months before a test unit is ready. I can understand the concern from a legal and safety side, hence taking my time to reduce and minimize any potential issues.

Let's keep the humor and ribbing on a positive side and then if you guys want to see who has the biggest PiPi in Franklin, I will bring a yard stick for the ladies to judge (they'll love that, I'll have the medics nearby in case one of the ladies goes into shock from laughter). We'll even take a picture and post it on the forum. I want to see as many UGLY, pretty, short, Tall, skinny, Fat, yellow, purple F6B Riders there, don't forget to bring the better halves and I ask that everyone enjoy the fun camaraderie, just don't bring another GPS to the party

Let's ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    We all try things that are not recommended by manufacturers. Some work, some don't …. as a tinkerer I have tried many things, created a few prototypes and developed a few products that have been and continue to be sold to fellow motorcyclists.

I have been working on something for the F6B for about 11 months, working on the 3rd prototype and that will be another 3-4 months before a test unit is ready. I can understand the concern from a legal and safety side, hence taking my time to reduce and minimize any potential issues.

Let's keep the humor and ribbing on a positive side and then if you guys want to see who has the biggest PiPi in Franklin, I will bring a yard stick for the ladies to judge (they'll love that). We'll even take a picture and post it on the forum. I want to see as many UGLY, pretty, short, Tall, skinny, Fat, yellow, purple F6B Riders there, don't forget to bring the better halves and I ask that everyone enjoy the fun camaraderie, just don't bring another GPS to the party

Let's ride
    Yes Dear..........biggest pipi ..Really?..you mean pee pee...Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Yea Dear.................Dickie

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Attachment 4980
    Maybe this could be the F6B uniform wha haha wait I hope this is no too offensive for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    Attachment 4980

Maybe this could be the F6B uniform wha haha wait I hope this is no too offensive for you guys!
    Not Offensive. Perhaps a bit Gay!...............................Dickie

Not Offensive. Perhaps a bit Gay!...............................Dickie
    Do you want to room together in August? Ha!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    Do you want to room together in August? Ha!
    I've heard that life-long relationships can be started on forums, but,,,,,,,,,

Nope, I used to have a girl friend years ago that used to call my pisser her pipi toy so that's how I spell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Nope, I used to have a girl friend years ago that used to call my pisser her pipi toy so that's how I spell it.
    Perhaps that's TMI!............Dickie (No pun intended, Just my Name) lol